W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
Hi All,
Just checking to see if anyone has had probs EFTing their coin for the shirts & stubby holders.
To date I have only had money from Lucky85, Huls, Duc13, Hayabusavich and some bloke who reckons his Arse 1 eats Busa's Lol2. Oh that would be HPM Roll.

If you have ordered merchandise and haven't paid yet no probs but if you have and your name is not on the list pm me please.
And don't try and bullshit me as I will print out my bank statements to show your sorry cheating ass to the world Knuppel2.

Cheers.
Roo Boy you have scared the Crap out of me I will have to take action financial officer is away at the moment, like to see a financial statement with less red than mine.
(14-07-2011, 11:11pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Hi All,
Just checking to see if anyone has had probs EFTing their coin for the shirts & stubby holders.
To date I have only had money from Lucky85, Huls, Duc13, Hayabusavich and some bloke who reckons his Arse 1 eats Busa's Lol2. Oh that would be HPM Roll.

If you have ordered merchandise and haven't paid yet no probs but if you have and your name is not on the list pm me please.
And don't try and bullshit me as I will print out my bank statements to show your sorry cheating ass to the world Knuppel2.

Cheers.

Hi Roo Boy
I havent seen your payment details yet. Ive been in phuket for a couple of weeks so i might of missed it. Could you send it again?
Cheers Pete

Hi All,

Cheers.
[/quote]

(15-07-2011, 10:52pm)shedman1300 Wrote: Hi Roo Boy
I havent seen your payment details yet. Ive been in phuket for a couple of weeks so i might of missed it. Could you send it again?
Cheers Pete

Hi All,

Cheers.

[/quote]

I didn't want to start a panic! It looks like it was a data entry issue in my case. It was the time that it took to bounce back that puzzled me. ones
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Hi All,
Here a prelim of the front of the shirt.
Don't panic as it is not to scale and still may change a bit.
Any ideas are welcome but not garunteed to be used.

It will read Pemberton 2011 along the bottom.
Also may have a Gen1 & 2 blasting out from the centre of the state.

The back of the shirt will be similar as last time - Peeps name over Busa Kanji.

All Comments welcomed. Post or PM.

But like I said don't be nasty or I will Knupple you on the knee caps.
Hey Roo Boy how about a Gen I and Gen II head to head across the front of map of WA.
Yeah Kev, I still am going to do something like that just gotta get a Gen2 drawn up in similar style.
(16-07-2011, 06:49pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Yeah Kev, I still am going to do something like that just gotta get a Gen2 drawn up in similar style.

Perhaps squidge the bike up a bit laterally; it's got a beaky rather than a 'Munro-esque' curvy look to it Drool
Just thinking out loud, but will there be a few people looking at fitting new tyres for the trip? Thoughts are a bulk buy from overseas or trying to strike a bulk price from a local outfit. Whaddya reckon Kevin?
Yup - I cooked a rear last time - but the logistics of all over oz? I'm interested Belzybob
(19-07-2011, 08:04pm)Belzybob Wrote: Just thinking out loud, but will there be a few people looking at fitting new tyres for the trip? Thoughts are a bulk buy from overseas or trying to strike a bulk price from a local outfit. Whaddya reckon Kevin?

Yeah I've been considering it and holding off riding the busa to save the tyre for the trip but don't want to what HPM done last trip. jakewilson.com seem to do good priced tyres from the staes.
So in short yeah I'm interested.

Also your payment came through as well BB as did Andcad's

(20-07-2011, 07:20pm)Roo Boy Wrote:
(19-07-2011, 08:04pm)Belzybob Wrote: Just thinking out loud, but will there be a few people looking at fitting new tyres for the trip? Thoughts are a bulk buy from overseas or trying to strike a bulk price from a local outfit. Whaddya reckon Kevin?

Yeah I've been considering it and holding off riding the busa to save the tyre for the trip but don't want to what HPM done last trip. jakewilson.com seem to do good priced tyres from the staes.

Also your payment came through as well BB as did Andcad's

Good on the payment, thanks for the work by the way!

Not sure how the logistics of this could work. maybe some will want new before they go, while others will want it on the way home. Some of the options that come to mind:

1. Bulk buy with Perth delivery or to other regional location (numbers permitting) prior to departure, individuals to find fitters or one negotiated to do the lot on a 'pre-event' morning.
2. Bulk buy with fitting at a place during the ride (dunno, maybe Bunbury or the like, depends on finding a fitter)
3. Negotiated price with a supplier/fitter before departure. Now as we don't have chains to deal with this probably would be a Perth (or greater metro) option, to the disadvantage of regional/interstate riders.
4. Anyone got more options?
5. I'm away too much to sort this out, bar that is by email.
Hey Ian I thinks it's a good idea Pi_thumbsup.

I don't think there is a need to organise to get tyres etc & whilst we are down there as we are only doing approx 2000k's and if we chew through a set of tyres that are new over that distance we must be having some serious fun Yes

I can always make a couple of calls to some of the local guys if you want...

I maybe able to get the tyres from a local guy but then we would have to get them fitted we may get a better deal if the tyres were all the same but I'm wanting to try a set of Avons this time round so not sure what everyone else was wanting.

Anyway food for thought we have a few months yet but not long

It's Getting Closer Yes Party-smiley-018
(20-07-2011, 07:20pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Yeah I've been considering it and holding off riding the busa to save the tyre for the trip but don't want to what HPM done last trip. jakewilson.com seem to do good priced tyres from the staes.

Hey Roo Boy this web site looks very simular with same prices wonder if they are the same company under different names

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/home.do

I just ordered as set of Power Pure for the GSXR from Rocky Mountain. There is a tab on their site for Jake WILSON as well.

About $160 for the rear, $100 for the front, and delivery for both is about $60. I'll take the wheels off and get them fitted for $20 ea. I figure total outlay will be about AUD$380.

Considering local bike tyre dealer wanted $665 for the pair that's a great deal. Saved almost $300.

I'm expecting delivery next week.
(22-07-2011, 02:39am)Huls Wrote: I just ordered as set of Power Pure for the GSXR from Rocky Mountain. There is a tab on their site for Jake WILSON as well.

About $160 for the rear, $100 for the front, and delivery for both is about $60. I'll take the wheels off and get them fitted for $20 ea. I figure total outlay will be about AUD$380.

Considering local bike tyre dealer wanted $665 for the pair that's a great deal. Saved almost $300.

I'm expecting delivery next week.

Lets us know how you get on Huls