bye too all, no busa for me :(
Rolleyes 
too all , the minister of finance at my house has spoken, stating that she won't ever get on the back of a mighty busa.:( so it looks like i'm going to get a m109r instead so she can come for the odd rides ! Thanks for all advice given to me since i Joined this awesome forum, its a hell of a lot better than others i've joined, and a great bunch of friendly people too. So ride safe guys, and too the south aussie guys, i'll stop and say hi if your up lobethal one sunny weekend,
just get a busa and you will either win by getting to ride solo or she will eventually give in and get on it. otherwise theres a great m109r forum thats based in australia. http://www.ozm109riders.com/
Regards

Dan
cheers mate i'll have a look
She must be a hell of a woman mate . Mine won't get on my busa either & thats just the way I like it .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(27-05-2011, 03:32pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: She must be a hell of a woman mate . Mine won't get on my busa either & thats just the way I like it .

Pi_thumbsup
(27-05-2011, 03:42pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(27-05-2011, 03:32pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: She must be a hell of a woman mate . Mine won't get on my busa either & thats just the way I like it .

Pi_thumbsup

Yep mine hates bikes and i dont mind

But stick around Folbzbusa we will just change your name to FolbzM109R not everyone on here rides a busa
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
yeah I still stick my head in for a look after selling my Busa
(27-05-2011, 02:58pm)Dan85 Wrote: just get a busa and you will either win by getting to ride solo or she will eventually give in and get on it......

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Yeah, me agrees with Dan, Folbz......don't play HER game Boobies4 Wtf >>>> DEMAND that she play YOUR game!!!!! Action-smiley-083

Coolsmiley
Hi Mate, Don't become a stranger , i've recently sold my Busa and now own a Suuki DL650A ,the guys on here are all decent guys and don't mind what you ride , i owned a M109R before i bought my Busa the M109R is a great bike just remember there is a fair bit of weight to manouvere around ,Ride Safe .........Paul.
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
(27-05-2011, 05:36pm)bazman Wrote:
(27-05-2011, 02:58pm)Dan85 Wrote: just get a busa and you will either win by getting to ride solo or she will eventually give in and get on it......

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Yeah, me agrees with Dan, Folbz......don't play HER game Boobies4 Wtf >>>> DEMAND that she play YOUR game!!!!! Action-smiley-083

Coolsmiley

Looks like the club has spoken Folbzbusa ..

My mrs won't get on the back of mine either .. Yes

Cheers .. Dale
Another option mate is to modify the busa so it can not take a passenger. Stick a nitro bottle or an oil filter under the rear seat cowling so the seat will no longer fit. Then you enjoy your solo rides Smitten Biker
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
My new Mrs has zero interest in bikes.
Never ridden, no interest in pillioning.

She understands that I need a bigger shed and
a 5th bike later this year, so we get along fine.
(27-05-2011, 02:02pm)Folbzbusa Wrote: too all , the minister of finance at my house has spoken, stating that she won't ever get on the back of a mighty busa.:( so it looks like i'm going to get a m109r instead so she can come for the odd rides ! Thanks for all advice given to me since i Joined this awesome forum, its a hell of a lot better than others i've joined, and a great bunch of friendly people too. So ride safe guys, and too the south aussie guys, i'll stop and say hi if your up lobethal one sunny weekend,

Just use my trick Pi_thumbsup

Quote:
"Darling I found a Busa and I will never find another at that price again. It's such a bargain WE (always include her) just have to get it" Coolsmiley

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Another member that has found his sanity again and bought something a little more contained. I think as a busa owner I am riding that fine line of insanity sometimes when I use her for what she is and I open her up and watch the countryside go past me like a video playing in fast motion.

A creature of bad habit maybe, but not selling my Busa yet to go normal again in any hurry.