And then we blame the cage drivers
Take a look at this guy in the picture, riding a Honda Cruiser. People like him and few others (a scooter rider on Bradfield Highway) are the reasons the other become target for being bad riders.

The Honda guy in the picture is going parallel (bit behind me) with me in my Q7 in a traffic filled Harbour Bridge, the 3 lanes are becoming one ahead so each one of the cars/bikes take turns and form a single line.
Out of the blue when the car on my left came to centre line, (i am in centre line) I slowed down to accomodate the car. And this guy comes with all guns raising trying to just bully's into the line Idiot2, I honk at him to let him know that I am upset - he in turn stops in front of me - f*&^ing crazy - did he think that he can put a dent in my Q7 with his superfast bike.

Any how - this thing goes on for sometime and I maintain a healthy distance as I dont want to be the one who went over him. He didnt even take the bus lane which was empty. Just dont know what he was trying to prove.

The Scooter guy, I saw this morning - going in the middle lane on the highway - and is on the right most section of the road......there is a truck wanting to pass him is slowed down - the scooter is not doing more then 60K on a 80K highway.

How do they allow such machines on the highway.........Scary

and then we blame the cage drivers.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I call idiots like this goose a "Statistic", because thats exactly what he is. I seen a dick head on bike lane splitting on the Harbour Bridge between a bus and a truck. Mate, you gotta wonder. We all drive cars too, and yes I am more awaire of riders on the road, but boy, you see some stupidity by motor bike riders too.

When a legit mistake is done, yes we all are human, I generally wave my hand, to show that I am sorry and was at fault, you get a wave back from car drivers and that actually makes them relise that there is a human riding that bike under that helmet.

Its just a common sense aproach, but when you get a F*&% Knuckel behind the wheel of a bike or car that gives you the "Bird" when they have stuffed up then you relise that Yes, he/she is just a "Statistic" waiting to happen.

Thats my opinion.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"