Canberrans Sips Again
Settled then, The Canberra Hayabusa club is calling a Social Sips night to be held at Zeffer's in Dickson at 7.pm or 1900hrs. Park near the outdoor eating area as the plod don't chase us away when we park there away from all the cages!

All newbies are invited to attend, and I think Ryan vcould be there on his rebuild black and purple! Depends on whether Pete gets his ecu back to us it time to get him on the road Wednesday night! Fingers crossed.

All oldies are also cordially invited to attend.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
call me blind Max....what date....

Cheers
John
Have fun and stay sticky side down Pi_thumbsup
(03-05-2011, 05:36pm)JoBus Wrote: call me blind Max....what date....

Cheers
John

This Thursday fella. 5th May.

We had an excellent night, We met Dallas, John was there Ryan of the phenix black and purple, Heidi and myself. Good night, great dinner and a single beer/coke. Gotta love that.
next time guys.

Max
Calling all Canberrans, we're going to have a Zeffer's night this Thursday (19th May) night at 7pm. Mark and Gypsy have already opted in, Ryan is looking at his game start times, so let's do it. I'm going to get the stitches out of this toe this Thursday (I hope) so I'll try to be riding in rather than trundling in in the Landcruiser!

All welcome.

Max
I'm most likely to be out, I'm working stupid hours.
I'll in.. you can check out my pipes.
(17-05-2011, 06:35pm)Dal Wrote: I'll in.. you can check out my pipes.

Quacks wont take my stitches out until Friday so if I can get the bandages off I'll still ride Thursday, if not, the Lancruiser it will be!
See you at 7.

Hey guys!

Im not going to be able to make it this week. Ive got netball smack bang in the middle of the meet up! :( Playing at 8pm this week.

Doesnt sound good Max! hope it feels better asap mate.

Ryan
Sorry can't make it now , family commitment
cheers
Dallas
Calling all Canberrans, we're going to have a Zeffer's night this Thursday (9th June) night at 6.30pm.I'll ask Markus and Gypsy if they want to come (they're from Canberra Riders), anyone else interested?

All welcome.

Max

I'm riding The Farm on Thursday, so I'll be 400kms away. Have fun. Typing is tricky with small new dog humping my arm. I think she might be nuts
(06-06-2011, 10:28pm)Madmax Wrote: Calling all Canberrans, we're going to have a Zeffer's night this Thursday (9th June) night at 6.30pm.I'll ask Markus and Gypsy if they want to come (they're from Canberra Riders), anyone else interested?

All welcome.

Max

Hi Max. Just spoke with other half and we'll see ya at Zeffers Dickson on thursday. Scrap Zeffers at Manuka, Dough's dinner was last week and their Pollo Funghi is crap.Pi_freak

(07-06-2011, 07:46am)gypsyvfr Wrote:
(06-06-2011, 10:28pm)Madmax Wrote: Calling all Canberrans, we're going to have a Zeffer's night this Thursday (9th June) night at 6.30pm.I'll ask Markus and Gypsy if they want to come (they're from Canberra Riders), anyone else interested?

All welcome.

Max

Hi Max. Just spoke with other half and we'll see ya at Zeffers Dickson on thursday. Scrap Zeffers at Manuka, Dough's dinner was last week and their Pollo Funghi is crap.Pi_freak

Lol, no wonder I missed last week, Tuesday night I was still full of anesthetic after the knee op. See you Thursday night Darlin'

Max

Calling all Canberrans, we're going to have a Zeffer's night this Thursday (9th June) night at 6.30pm.Markus and Gypsyare coming they're from Canberra Riders, anyone else interested?

All welcome.

Max