bike transport
I just brought a k8 orange and black with 8000 k and does anybody know a way I can get it home to liverpool nsw from rockchester vic.I cannot ride with these 2 broken ribs right now,but i might even drive down and trailer it home,not sure yet.//////dave
(20-03-2011, 05:35pm)davecrowley Wrote: I just brought a k8 orange and black with 8000 k and does anybody know a way I can get it home to liverpool nsw from rockchester vic.I cannot ride with these 2 broken ribs right now,but i might even drive down and trailer it home,not sure yet.//////dave
Good choice and colour mate, there are plenty of motorcycle transport companies if you get stuck and most do online quotes one I was going to use a couple of years ago for Firestorm is http://www.motorbiketransport.com.au/ it did not go ahead as Tasmania trip was cancelled (I was going to ship bike from Brisvegas to Melbourne) but their quote seemed reasonable at time.
Had a cheap quote to transport a bike from Melbourne to Goulburn last year @ $450 warehouse to warehouse. Me thinks it'd be cheaper and quicker to drive down n pick it up.

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Try bikenut have used them several times with good results and service everytime
(20-03-2011, 07:34pm)PostmanPete Wrote: Had a cheap quote to transport a bike from Melbourne to Goulburn last year @ $450 warehouse to warehouse. Me thinks it'd be cheaper and quicker to drive down n pick it up.

Cheers Biker
thinking the same thing while off work
(20-03-2011, 08:07pm)davecrowley Wrote:
(20-03-2011, 07:34pm)PostmanPete Wrote: Had a cheap quote to transport a bike from Melbourne to Goulburn last year @ $450 warehouse to warehouse. Me thinks it'd be cheaper and quicker to drive down n pick it up.

Cheers Biker
thinking the same thing while off work

Yup, we all need a good road trip every now n then!!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
I used bikenut once...absolute nightmare.
guess I got lucky with Bikenut, but it was from Alice Springs and not many would do it from there. But they came thru ok.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Dave if you need somewhere to stop for the nite after picking up the bike i'm an hour east of Rotchy, toward Albury
Congratulations on your new bike Dave, now watch out for those Putty Rd critters that want to inspect your bike when your passing thorugh their neck of the woods.
great to see your getting back on the horse already!!!, im still looking at another 3 months before ill be ready to ride :(
(21-03-2011, 08:08am)Maj Wrote: Dave if you need somewhere to stop for the nite after picking up the bike i'm an hour east of Rotchy, toward Albury

thanks for the offer,myson is going with me to trailer it back,and i think we will do it in one day,if not will give you a yell,ta.
the new girl.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

off to the morgue,bye old girl.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

0428 655 445 if your dropping by , if your coming from Sydney it will be a long day