W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
Just gotta get the Bike SHow next weekend out of the way and I'm on to the SW stuff Kev.
Cheers.
(19-03-2011, 10:53pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Just gotta get the Bike SHow next weekend out of the way and I'm on to the SW stuff Kev.
Cheers.

That's Cool Roo Boy and hope all goes well with the All Jap Bike Show I wish I could have got up there, we will have to plan a Busa run so it finishes up there for everyone to see what all the talk is about Lol3 one year. If you know that dates well in advance next year drop me a line and I'll see if I can get some time off.

Cheers Rev004

Hey Roo Boy that Smile is starting to get bigger everytime i start to think about the NOV weekend & the misses is already complaining Lol3
Sorry boys, no busa this year (again), bought myself a z750....whilst the embarrassment for not having a busa will be on me...the pressure is on the busa riders to not let the Z750 make them look like a gsxr600.... : )

Looking forward to November already, had a blast last run!
Wow! That's a good list! Well done WA guys. Wish we did this in vic-your setting the standard. Wish I was over there and could join in the action. Sounds like it's gonna be a great time.
(22-03-2011, 09:39am)BJK1 Wrote: Wow! That's a good list! Well done WA guys. Wish we did this in vic-your setting the standard. Wish I was over there and could join in the action. Sounds like it's gonna be a great time.

Yeah.....looks like a LOT of hard work gets put into this run by Rev004 and a few others!!! Clap

Was hoping to make it over there for this one....but unfortunately, my boss, being the cold-hearted bastard that he is, has "other" plans for me! Pi_freak

One day we might hafta go over and "poach" Rev004 and a few others....so they can help us organise our BB back in the east!?! Pi_tongue

Coolsmiley
(22-03-2011, 12:58pm)bazman Wrote:
(22-03-2011, 09:39am)BJK1 Wrote: Wow! That's a good list! Well done WA guys. Wish we did this in vic-your setting the standard. Wish I was over there and could join in the action. Sounds like it's gonna be a great time.

Yeah.....looks like a LOT of hard work gets put into this run by Rev004 and a few others!!! Clap

Was hoping to make it over there for this one....but unfortunately, my boss, being the cold-hearted bastard that he is, has "other" plans for me! Pi_freak

One day we might hafta go over and "poach" Rev004 and a few others....so they can help us organise our BB back in the east!?! Pi_tongue

Coolsmiley

Thanks Fellers,

Hopefully this run will be as good as the last run back in 09. It does make it easier to organise when you have a lot of people prepared to chip in. Roo Boy, Andcad & Wendy, Monkeyfish and Duc13 are also the other people behind the scenes so we have a really great bunch to help organise and that is not taking into account the handful of people that have also put there hand up to help out. We have had some really good options put forward by other WA members which has been brilliant and certainly makes the whole thing a lot more enjoyable to organise when you have that sort of support behind you.

Anyway it's getting closer.....Yes bring on Nov 2011

Cheers Rev004
(22-03-2011, 01:15am)hpm Wrote: Sorry boys, no busa this year (again), bought myself a z750....whilst the embarrassment for not having a busa will be on me...the pressure is on the busa riders to not let the Z750 make them look like a gsxr600.... : )

Looking forward to November already, had a blast last run!

Hi HPM, I will leave the lights on for you mate Boobies4 for when you get there 2fast4u
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Book me in for two, My wife Tanya would also like to ride her own bike (Ducati 750ss)
(23-03-2011, 10:45pm)shedman1300 Wrote: Book me in for two, My wife Tanya would also like to ride her own bike (Ducati 750ss)

Thats 2 Bloody Ducati's on the Busa run !!!!!! Whats the world coming to Pi_tongue.
The list is looking better and better Kev Trophy
(24-03-2011, 08:09pm)duc13 Wrote:
(23-03-2011, 10:45pm)shedman1300 Wrote: Book me in for two, My wife Tanya would also like to ride her own bike (Ducati 750ss)

Thats 2 Bloody Ducati's on the Busa run !!!!!! Whats the world coming to Pi_tongue.
The list is looking better and better Kev Trophy

Yep I'm already thinking we might need to have another recovery vehicle just for the Ducati's Lol3

Yes the group is certainly starting to come together so will be very interesting.
I could probably talk to the wife into driving a Car +Trailer, if we need another recovery vehicle?

Don't think she'll come other wise!

Axe
(24-03-2011, 08:29pm)Axe Wrote: I could probably talk to the wife into driving a Car +Trailer, if we need another recovery vehicle?

Don't think she'll come other wise!

Axe

Thanks for the offer Pi_thumbsup, I will keep it in mind just in case all the other options don't come through but I'm very confident with a couple that we have been offered.

Cheers Rev004