Canberrans Sips Again
(02-03-2011, 07:04pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Oh I'm sorry. We'll have a drink for you.

Sorry to hear about a loss mate, death really sucks!

Next time!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
This is an early advertisement for a dinner/drink at Zeffer's this coming Thursday night. Mark from Canberra Riders is doing some work for me as a result I'm shouting he and the delightful esther a dinner and drinks. Same place, same time.
Interested and should be there! :)
I'm going to have to be a late RSVP, Thursday is the day I have the cleaners in, Friday is settlement day. I assume it will all be ok by then, if it isn't then something has gone rather astray.
....... and I'm gunna be on night shift
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(07-03-2011, 09:05am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm going to have to be a late RSVP, Thursday is the day I have the cleaners in, Friday is settlement day. I assume it will all be ok by then, if it isn't then something has gone rather astray.

Does that mean you're going to be a little late Heidi?
How exciting about your ex house!
I'm in the new house for the first night tonight. Poodle has summersaulted down the stairs three times and has fallen in the pond. I'm not sure where she is at the moment, but at least she isn't crying. There two are startled and there is shit everywhere. I've ordered pizza, I don't think I'm coping terribly well!!!!!!

SHIT!! I'd better go check the pond!
Poodle wasn't face down in the pond, she was standing in the corner of a room puzzling how she got there. I'm about to feed them but can't find a spoon to get their dinner.

I'm considering turning on all the lights, going out and leaving the place open and hoping I get burgled. It would be easier than unpacking!
(08-03-2011, 06:54pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Poodle wasn't face down in the pond, she was standing in the corner of a room puzzling how she got there. I'm about to feed them but can't find a spoon to get their dinner.

I'm considering turning on all the lights, going out and leaving the place open and hoping I get burgled. It would be easier than unpacking!

I sympathise darlin, unpacking sucks! BUT not as much as packing does, and you're in your New Home!!! Awesomness!
EXCELLENT POINT! We've all just eaten half a pizza and life is looking HEAPS brighter! II can't work out how to plug my tellie in, so I've dug out the old fashioned one and put it on the coffee table (it was a bit quiet). Pizza, top gear, bit of couch time.... we are all feeling happier.
(08-03-2011, 08:18pm)Heidi1 Wrote: EXCELLENT POINT! We've all just eaten half a pizza and life is looking HEAPS brighter! II can't work out how to plug my tellie in, so I've dug out the old fashioned one and put it on the coffee table (it was a bit quiet). Pizza, top gear, bit of couch time.... we are all feeling happier.

So glad you couched out mate.
What time is tonight ganna kick off max?
(10-03-2011, 03:35pm)Masterbusa Wrote: What time is tonight ganna kick off max?

6:30 ish
Hello all Canberran's and newbies. Let's get a Zeffer's night on this Thursday 24th March.
6.30pm, Zeffer's in Dickson. All welcome.

Max
(20-03-2011, 09:36pm)Madmax Wrote: Hello all Canberran's and newbies. Let's get a Zeffer's night on this Thursday 24th March.
6.30pm, Zeffer's in Dickson. All welcome.

Max

Pleeeease, not all at once!Lol3Lol2Lol3