??
LOL
Well, that was very enlightening Bruce. Looking forward to reading Kev's reply.
Who gave the rims to Kev?
what have i suposedly down now ? the thread was modified before i could read it ?
Big night last night Bruce Lol2 hows the hang over Boobies4

Today, 12:14am (This post was last modified: Today 09:05am by BLACKZOOK.) Post: #1
Happy Birthday Bruce sounds like you had a great start
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(26-02-2011, 09:01am)ROD Wrote: Happy Birthday Bruce sounds like you had a great start

Oh my head LOL
I was wondering how you would feel about this this morning when you sobered up. Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
Hahaha, I'm surprised those fingers work when your sober let alone pissed.
Happy_bday old fart Boobies4
(26-02-2011, 08:28am)big kev Wrote: what have i suposedly down now ? the thread was modified before i could read it ?

Ok mate. There has been some real upset in the club about your perceived unfairness to me about the rims I gave you. Time to bring it into the open. I gave them to you free and clear. I wanted them gone and put absolutely no restrictions on the gift. And make no mistake, I GAVE them to you, they were yours to do with as you will. I didn't care if you put them on your bike, gave them away, set fire to them on the front lawn or sold them. They were YOURS to do with as you wanted.

Then they appeared on Streetfighters
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/t...C_ID=22082

I got a lot of calls and PMs from senior members of the club upset that you were selling them, word got around really quickly. I said to them what I am saying to you, they were YOURS to do with as you wanted, once they left my shed, they were YOURS, not mine. I have absolutely no problem with you selling them and I wouldn't have had you sent me a PM or given me a call, I would have told you go for it and best of luck and backed you to the hilt.

But then you posted on another thread on the busa forum that you still had them and were using them for a 'project'. That's uncool mate.

To the rest of you, this is NOT going to turn into a bashing Kev thread under any circumstances, I'm pulling the admin card and I will delete any posts that are. I'm ok with it, so so are the rest of you. This is the end of it. Kev if you want to call me I'll talk to you about it.
Thats all good and well Heidi, but it doesn't hide the fact that Bruce has someone using his login when he drinks too much, we both know that those stumps he calls fingers couldn't type for shit let alone once he has had a couple. THAT IS THE REAL CRIME HERE!!!

Lol2 heheheheLol2
Yeah Cas ................... Bruce actually said to me something fishy was going on ??? But he just couldn't quite put his finger on it Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
Happy birthday Bruce , You young buck .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Guys this is my f*** up im totally 100% at fault , i was building a streetfighter and the frame i brought was found to be stolen so i scraped the plans and i advertised the rims on the SF forum which was my f*** up , so yes i deserve what has been said about me , i spoke to heidi and we are cool , again guys my bad , i didnt sell the rims in the end either ,

i can not excuse what has been done and how it must look to members , all i can do is put my hand up and cop it sweet , heidi in her wisdom has been a true freind and not crusified me for my f*** up , i hope this doenst ruin freindships i have made on here over the yrs and this is a 1 time mistake ,

sorry guys
Well if you still have rims Kev and dont need them why dont you offer them to someone that needs them (no not me) but i do no someone that has a buckle in his front rim and should be replaced
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com