Poll: should we have club support gear
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES - to club gear
91.67%
66 91.67%
NO- dont need it
8.33%
6 8.33%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should we have club support gear
(15-02-2011, 09:37am)BJK1 Wrote: Kev, your a legend! I can't wait!

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(15-02-2011, 11:41am)bazman Wrote:

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

im just a passionate member of the AHC thats it nothing more nothing less guys ,
I will be up for some gear Kev,great idea mate.
On ya kev cant wait to get some gearPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
(15-02-2011, 11:42am)big kev Wrote:
(15-02-2011, 11:41am)bazman Wrote:

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

im just a passionate member of the AHC thats it nothing more nothing less guys ,

And it shows Kev. I'm just sayin, your a top bloke...
ok spoke to my supplier today and was told should have samples in 2 weeks guys so thank you all for voteing YES as it shows great club spirit
Count me in for some gear Kev. I'm pretty easy with the design, but a "dressier" kind of shirt may also be worth thinking about. (No probs with a plain t-shirt tho). Just thinking that a polo type shirt can also be worn on a night out to the club etc ...
(I'd be happy to wear a busa shirt to a wedding Smitten !!).
A few extra dollars towards the club sounds good to me Pi_thumbsup

Cheers .. Dale
(16-02-2011, 05:07pm)Dale Wrote: Count me in for some gear Kev. I'm pretty easy with the design, but a "dressier" kind of shirt may also be worth thinking about. (No probs with a plain t-shirt tho). Just thinking that a polo type shirt can also be worn on a night out to the club etc ...
(I'd be happy to wear a busa shirt to a wedding Smitten !!).
A few extra dollars towards the club sounds good to me Pi_thumbsup

Cheers .. Dale

i have a polo shirt and a jumper as well i got them from tine in sunbury exellent work , IF and i mean a big IF this works well the yes i would like to do some classy shirts for the ones that want them but will see how this goes first , love the ideas keep em coming
Bowling shirts
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=10615]

I have one in fast racing Blue somewhere
[/quote]

simmo i love those shirts but there damed pricey but i will look into that 1 down the track
[/quote]

They may have been a bit pricey but 5 years later & mine is still like new
To me that's bloody good value Trophy
Glen TC make them I think, I'm not sure if Hes still around here Nerd
(17-02-2011, 11:51am)simmo Wrote: Bowling shirts
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=10615]

I have one in fast racing Blue somewhere

simmo i love those shirts but there damed pricey but i will look into that 1 down the track
[/quote]

They may have been a bit pricey but 5 years later & mine is still like new
To me that's bloody good value Trophy
Glen TC make them I think, I'm not sure if Hes still around here Nerd
[/quote]

simmo im happy to look at them if you want , i will get some prices and go from there
What about a hoodie with the logo printed front and back?

The people have spoken. They wanna wear there club logo with pride...
(18-02-2011, 09:23am)BJK1 Wrote: What about a hoodie with the logo printed front and back?

as for hoodies or jumpers i will look into it but there would have to be a demand for them , i have an ASF hoodie and it was $80 and they didnt sell alot of them so i will look into it im just trying to make it affordable
hi big kev. if you getting t/shirts and you would be keen to send a couple to new zealand i,d put my name down for them. i put my keyring on the yoke bolt so it shows off i,m a proud member of AHC. Smitten
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
(18-02-2011, 02:27pm)grumpy Wrote: hi big kev. if you getting t/shirts and you would be keen to send a couple to new zealand i,d put my name down for them. i put my keyring on the yoke bolt so it shows off i,m a proud member of AHC. Smitten

brother from across the ditch i would proudly send you a few items
(18-02-2011, 01:03pm)big kev Wrote:
(18-02-2011, 09:23am)BJK1 Wrote: What about a hoodie with the logo printed front and back?

as for hoodies or jumpers i will look into it but there would have to be a demand for them , i have an ASF hoodie and it was $80 and they didnt sell alot of them so i will look into it im just trying to make it affordable
Sounds allright, as long as I can get them in a FB size, same with the shirts if you go that way.got to cater us big folks.Pi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story