Poll: should we have club support gear
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES - to club gear
91.67%
66 91.67%
NO- dont need it
8.33%
6 8.33%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should we have club support gear
guys im posting up a poll as i would like all members imput on this .

as a club should we have a supports wear nothing huge we arent all made of money just some simple stuff to show you love this club IE , shirt , cap , mug , keyring , stickers , cards , stubbie holder

thanks guys

THIS IS NOT JUST FOR SYDNEY OR NSW MEMBERS THIS IS FOR ALL MEMBERS SO AS MEMBERS YOUR VOTE IS IMPORTANT .
I think that we are big enough that we should have the lot, yes.

I would gladly pay for two of each.

When we meet up, see each other out you would no they are a club member.

I think it's overdue.

We almost have 1500 members....

I no the clubs not out to make money, but if the club were to make anything on these items I'm sure people wouldn't mind if it was put into a fund for Tathra each year for prizes, alcohol, food, etc.
Great idea, I already proudly display the stickers.Pi_thumbsup
We Have stickers cards and a good place to get Shirts made Now its up to people if they want to get them or not simple
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(14-02-2011, 07:50am)ROD Wrote: We Have stickers cards and a good place to get Shirts made Now its up to people if they want to get them or not simple

yes we have stickers and cards whoopty doda rod what ever happen to showing some pride in your club ?? if ya dont want it thats your prob , i put this to the admin way before you were back doing what you do and it was a money thing , the hole idea was to do some support stuff and send a portion of it to help look after the forum .... see members trying to help rod thats what its all about well i thourt thats whay it was all about anyway ,

look at ASF,KSRC,RATS and other forum based groups they have shirts so members can be proud if it.if it wasnt for a few members here we would just be another internet hero forum , this is my opinion only rod
Thats a great idea you have my full support .I agree with BJK1. its good to standout in the croud if you have club gear on.just like those pesky hog owners I see everyweek there all in there hogs shirts.it would be good to walk in with a bussa club shirtPi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
(14-02-2011, 08:05am)ducsguts Wrote: Thats a great idea you have my full support .I agree with BJK1. its good to standout in the croud if you have club gear on.just like those pesky hog owners I see everyweek there all in there hogs shirts.it would be good to walk in with a bussa club shirtPi_thumbsup

nah dont want to look like hog owners ever but an enthusiest YES PLEASE , its funny to think as a club we have no inentity at all yes we ride bikes but we dont have shirts to show where we are from .

so far theres not been 1 member againts it which is odd but will let this run for a while as i want all members and admin to be apart of this
Bowling shirts
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=10615]

I have one in fast racing Blue somewhere
(14-02-2011, 08:04am)big kev Wrote:
(14-02-2011, 07:50am)ROD Wrote: We Have stickers cards and a good place to get Shirts made Now its up to people if they want to get them or not simple

yes we have stickers and cards whoopty doda rod what ever happen to showing some pride in your club ?? if ya dont want it thats your prob , i put this to the admin way before you were back doing what you do and it was a money thing , the hole idea was to do some support stuff and send a portion of it to help look after the forum .... see members trying to help rod thats what its all about well i thourt thats whay it was all about anyway ,

look at ASF,KSRC,RATS and other forum based groups they have shirts so members can be proud if it.if it wasnt for a few members here we would just be another internet hero forum , this is my opinion only rod

I think you have not read my post Im agreaing with you but you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink Pi_freak

Have you got any club shirts Kev that you wear i no i do

Just ask Max what its like organising shirts and you might see a few problems
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(14-02-2011, 08:37am)ROD Wrote:
(14-02-2011, 08:04am)big kev Wrote:

I think you have not read my post Im agreaing with you but you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink Pi_freak

Have you got any club shirts Kev that you wear i no i do

Just ask Max what its like organising shirts and you might see a few problems

nope you cant make em drink mate i wear the busa shit i have all over the place im not saying you dont either and yes have spoken with max many times on the stresses he has and haves with shirts i just thourt it would be good like last time i gave members to many options , this time there 1 shirt design and thats it like it or lump it i say
(14-02-2011, 08:27am)simmo Wrote: Bowling shirts
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=10615]

I have one in fast racing Blue somewhere

simmo i love those shirts but there damed pricey but i will look into that 1 down the track
Just a plain black/white t, no collar, printed, with the club logo on front breast pocket area and a big logo on the back.

That's what I want anyway-if I've gotta do one for myself, so be it.

Just my thoughts.
(14-02-2011, 09:50am)BJK1 Wrote: Just a plain black/white t, no collar, printed, with the club logo on front breast pocket area and a big logo on the back.

That's what I want anyway-if I've gotta do one for myself, so be it.

Just my thoughts.
I agree sounds good
Pi_thumbsup
every corner tells a story
Kev,
Add my name to the Poll for club merchandise, great idea

Rob.
hey kev , good thread , i buy the shirts and hats from other clubs/forums and wear them regularly . I also wear the busa tathra shirts , and some people look and comment ''...busa hey'' then two hours of bs later , lol .I would be keen on busa club cap/shirt ect
get Franko to design it Pi_thumbsup