could be a wet Christmas here
Dave,
We are in bundy & have a park next door to us, was in most of the day shifting things to higher ground. Noticed the guys next door moving vans etc out on to the street. Thought it may have been you. Waters still on thier way up here, going back in a 4.00 to see what the high tide brings us. Has the water started to drop up your way?
Steve.
(27-12-2010, 11:12pm)Madmax Wrote:
(27-12-2010, 10:15pm)DAVE01 Wrote:
(24-12-2010, 05:48pm)Steve46 Wrote: Davo,
Been watching the river flow most of the day, our factory is right on its banks. Had a marker one one of the trees & its come up about another 1/2 meter from yesterday, from reports it should start dropping soon if we dont have any more rain in the cacthment Fingers crossed.
Hey mate hows it all where you are? Rivers rising fast and flowing quick here tonight+ still raining hard,water is in our yards now.All the bestPi_thumbsup

Hope it's all okay with you guys up there, try to keep your backsides dry and above the flood level. We're etting wet stuff down here, it must be a shocker up there.

Thanks Max all we can do is sit it out now, at least the bike is tucked away nice & safe.
Steady now Steve but supposed to rise more tonight
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Great week for Woodford "Mudford" music festival.

Brilliant fun, I loved it. Everyone had a great time.
Saw your Bob Hawke there too, good on him.

[Image: asf1.png]

[Image: asf2q.png]

[Image: asf3.png]

[Image: asf4.png]
Called in a Kondalilla Fall's on the way home.
A couple of K's walk each way down/up but worth a look this weather.

[Image: con1i.jpg]

[Image: con2.jpg]

[Image: con3u.jpg]

[Image: con4s.jpg]
Dave,
Happy to say we are over the worst of it now. Waters have dropped & now time for the big clean up. My place was high & dry but fell for the poor buggers who were not so lucky. Our factory filled with flood water & will take until late next week before I can get everyone back to work, now rocky etc is going through the same.

2 things that put a smile on my face was how quickly our council is getting in & cleaning up the tons of washed up rubbish (Im not one who normally gives praise to goverment bodies).
But the best one was when I drove past the lifeline shop & saw the amount of items that people have been dropped off e.g clothes etc.Pi_thumbsup
Steve
Glad to hear everything is ok mate.I hope our council starts doing the same.The roads are terrible at the moment,kid you not in places there are 2foot deep pot holes with no signage to be seen.
My sister and brother inlaw live in Yapoon[he works in the mines around Emerald] their away on holidays in NSW, they might aswell stay there a while longer LOL.
"If you're going through hell, keep going"