ouch
had a woman pull to the left of lane then brake and indicate right at same time leaving me nowhere to gobut into her sending me over bars on to ground i just bruised but bike broken

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sorry to hear that mate but thankfully you are ok, do you have insurance ?
yes insure finally got bike way want it and now this
headlight smashed and carbon front gsxr1000 gaurd also double bubble screen mirror and right front faring
(21-11-2010, 07:30am)busa666 Wrote: had a woman pull to the left of lane then brake and indicate right at same time leaving me nowhere to gobut into her sending me over bars on to ground i just bruised but bike broken

Good to hear you're okay.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many 18 wheelers are on the road now days. So glad all the Kluegers and Smart FourTwos have the "Don't overtake turning vehicle signs" Lol3

Swinging wide like a truck is a riding habit that some people even carry across to their motorcycles, and I've heard instructors complain about having to beat it out of their students.
I hope you had the cops charge her with neg driving. Shame about the bike hope it does not take too long to fix. Mine took 4 months to repair after it was knocked over.
What is it with these morons that swerve left to turn right and vice-versa? How big do they think their car is?
Hope the bruising heals and the bike is fixed sooner rather than later.
mate, glad to hear you come out of it ok... ashame about the bike. Hope the insurance company looks after you.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Ouch glad you could walk away
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(21-11-2010, 08:56am)CeeJay07 Wrote: What is it with these morons that swerve left to turn right and vice-versa? How big do they think their car is?
Hope the bruising heals and the bike is fixed sooner rather than later.

Ditto busa666! Coolsmiley
(please tell me all that new bling was recorded on your insurance policy? from personal experience....I know they're never too keen to pay out on fancy bling (C/F, etc) if they don't have to!)
Dude that sucks, especially when you only just got it fixed up!!!!!!

Hopefuly it will be in one piece for our next GC ride.
Cheers,
Terry
(21-11-2010, 11:37am)Diablo Wrote: Dude that sucks, especially when you only just got it fixed up!!!!!!

Hopefuly it will be in one piece for our next GC ride.
me to i drive b doubles so many cars seem to think they just as long. But time to suck it up get bike on road and get back into itPi_tongue
Glad you're okay mate,

the bike will rise from the ashes like the Pheonix!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Mate,

Sorry to read about the off. Hope you get it back soon

Cheers