Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
Ahhh, yes Wazza....
that pic DOES look familiar now!! (if i remember right...was a thread on a big trip you did up the middle?!?)

Coolsmiley

ps: hey guys....my mate "wogboy" (Rod) is ringing the tourist park up as i type re: this cabin....so if u were quick enough....ya just mighta beat him to it?!? Lol3
Yeah mate, 12,000km in 3 weeks, 6,500 of those in one week. First stint: Campbelltown to Broken Hill, 9hrs. Longest stint: Broken Hill to Alice Springs in 20hrs. Best fuel economy: 4.1L/100km (made it into Coober Pedy with 600ml in the tank!). Worst fuel economy: didn't care!! Best talking point: overtaking the NT Hwy Patrol at 290km/h and getting naught but a friendly wave! Freakiest experience: not the counting of 37 kangaroos riding the Stuart Hwy at night, but being passed time and again by the same drunk driver who kept spearing off the road and spinning out in the spinnifex north of Alice Springs, and making the decision that my best chance was to get past them and do 200 through the night till I got to Alice, a further 60km down the road!!! Talk about concentration and saucepan eyes! Great fun, though!
ha ha ha.....WoW!!! what an adventure, Wazza! Pi_thumbsup

hey guys btw......wogboy ended up taking a cabin across the road....so the cabin that highwaybruiser had to cancel is STILL available....but ONLY for the Friday night, so if anyone is still thinking about attending and can only do HALF the weekend for whatever reason....this is a great opportunity!

Coolsmiley
(15-11-2010, 02:44pm)highwaybruiser Wrote: Freakiest experience: not the counting of 37 kangaroos riding the Stuart Hwy at night, but being passed time and again by the same drunk driver who kept spearing off the road and spinning out in the spinnifex north of Alice Springs, and making the decision that my best chance was to get past them and do 200 through the night till I got to Alice, a further 60km down the road!!!

Frightening...
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(15-11-2010, 03:25pm)bazman Wrote: ha ha ha.....WoW!!! what an adventure, Wazza! Pi_thumbsup

hey guys btw......wogboy ended up taking a cabin across the road....so the cabin that highwaybruiser had to cancel is STILL available....but ONLY for the Friday night, so if anyone is still thinking about attending and can only do HALF the weekend for whatever reason....this is a great opportunity!

Coolsmiley

If I can get a start somewhere, I'll either be down late Friday night or early Saturday morning. Stupid wedding on Friday.

Anyone got a spare bed or even room on the floor?
Regards,

John

2fast4u
That cabin, btw is the pet friendly one, so if you need to bring a pooch as we had planned on doing, it should be ok. Just thought I'd throw that in.
(16-11-2010, 08:20pm)highwaybruiser Wrote: That cabin, btw is the pet friendly one, so if you need to bring a pooch as we had planned on doing, it should be ok. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Cabins are pet friendly great I may have a couple of non Suzuki riders coming that will work out just fine Pi_thumbsup
If anyone else is looking for accommodation for Tathra John and I are staying at the Seabreeze in a cabin (opposite the tourist park). I think we can fit 2 more if need be. Just ring the park and let 'em know your coming.
Cheers
Richard
It's a week by week charade.
Quote:If I can get a start somewhere, I'll either be down late Friday night or early Saturday morning. Stupid wedding on Friday.

Anyone got a spare bed or even room on the floor?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards,

Bj

pm sent
Me and my in-built speed limiter (hint.....she sits on the pillion seat) will be leaving Newcastle 1/12 Biker via Wagga Wagga for a detour (the out-laws...ooops...the in-laws) and hopefully meeting all the lunatics that will congregate in Cooma on Friday. Is there a departure time organised for the run from Cooma to Tathra?
(19-11-2010, 07:55pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Me and my in-built speed limiter (hint.....she sits on the pillion seat) will be leaving Newcastle 1/12 Biker via Wagga Wagga for a detour (the out-laws...ooops...the in-laws) and hopefully meeting all the lunatics that will congregate in Cooma on Friday. Is there a departure time organised for the run from Cooma to Tathra?

Yes I think we met around in Cooma 1.pm last year and rode out after lunch. The more the merrier!BikerBikerBiker
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Cheers Max
(20-11-2010, 01:51pm)Madmax Wrote:
(19-11-2010, 07:55pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Me and my in-built speed limiter (hint.....she sits on the pillion seat) will be leaving Newcastle 1/12 Biker via Wagga Wagga for a detour (the out-laws...ooops...the in-laws) and hopefully meeting all the lunatics that will congregate in Cooma on Friday. Is there a departure time organised for the run from Cooma to Tathra?

Yes I think we met around in Cooma 1.pm last year and rode out after lunch. The more the merrier!BikerBikerBiker

Max can u post up a pi of the LOOP.Biker
Can anyone remember the loop we did last year?

It was awesome. I remember it took in the Mount Implay Road because that's the first time I was going slow enough to actually see the road sign - where we stopped to fix the BlackBusa up!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Just follow the bloke in front of you Ray ,or won't there be any ? Gerry knows the way .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here