my first attempt at drag racing!!
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
look i know i stuffed up majorly the first time i was on here, i was advised by friends and family to start again using another name and leave the rest behind.

hiding my identity was the only real option i had left due to the fact that i caused alot of sh!t on here beforehand and i knew that i would not be looked at the same that is the only reason i started again
(09-11-2010, 09:41am)dreamer Wrote: look i know i stuffed up majorly the first time i was on here, i was advised by friends and family to start again using another name and leave the rest behind.

hiding my identity was the only real option i had left due to the fact that i caused alot of sh!t on here beforehand and i knew that i would not be looked at the same that is the only reason i started again

I wasn't around for all the bigfoot crap, it was before my time. But it only took me 5 min to quickly go back through your posts and see what it was all about.

You say that you have come back for a fresh start, but bad enough that it is that you've come back in lying and hiding who you really are, but you also make a joke of the forum and it's members by having the audacity of actually having a conversation with yourself (Dreamer/Bigfoot). "Lets catch up" "What bike do you ride?" etc, etc. I'm guessing you were having a great old laugh as you were doing that.

You've shown a lot of immaturity as bigfoot and still now as dreamer. I'm guessing that it's that immaturity that had a lot to do with you no longer being in the navy.
My advice to you is to leave the forum and go do some growing up. Come back in a couple of years, maybe when you do own a Busa.
When you do come back, try the honest approach rather than the bullshit. A little bit of humble can go a long way. You haven't stolen anyone's Bussa or seduced their first born so I reckon most of the forum members would give you another chance if you approach it the right way.

That's my 2 cents worth.
Hello, once again Wm this time. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

HA HAA I thought I made a dick of myself asking questions like why hot a Busa etc[sorry will never do that again boys,need a turbo]
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(09-11-2010, 10:53pm)DAVE01 Wrote: HA HAA I thought I made a dick of myself asking questions like why hot a Busa etc[sorry will never do that again boys,need a turbo]

I'm with you Dave, I still don't get why you'd hot a Bussa, but In a few years time I'll probably be putting a turbo and NOS on mine. LMFAO