Mocha/Latte night in WA
(24-09-2010, 12:11pm)Dave Wrote:
(24-09-2010, 11:55am)Aussie Steve Wrote: So whats happening??

Any ideas

Ok sorry for posting this here and in future will post any short notice rides in the proper spot. I fancy a trip to Freo on Sunday 26 Sept...maybe even some greasy fish and chips... and will set off about 10:30. Any takers and I will wait at Vic park bike shops (open to other suggestions)...means we can choose several ways to go. Either Pm b4 the day or reply here. I will check back Sat arvo
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Ok, about time we caught up for a drink, so how does 5:30pm+ Tuesday 26/10/10 at the Left Bank sound for everyone?
(19-03-2009, 11:21am)Bill Gaheer Wrote: HI Guys,

Based on several requests, I am trying to plan the next coffee meet Grouphug 2 month down the line.

It will give all of us enough time to plan. Please suggest a diff place if possible.

Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Bill

Seriously? Busa riders discussing coffee meets for Mocha's and Latte's?
Ahh f#ck, maybe I should have bought the Harley after all!
Hi Mark, (Rooboy)
Wednesday nights are better suited for me, as I have ongoing commitments on Tuesday nights.
How about the rest of you guys?? Coolsmiley

Cheers,
Rob.
Sounds like an option. Can,t see the harm in a coffee night?

[/quote]
(17-10-2010, 08:26pm)Landmine Wrote: Sounds like an option. Can,t see the harm in a coffee night?

[/quote]

Was just messing, please don't take me seriously.
Guess when I joined the forum I was expecting to read more about wild party's at track meets rather than Mocha's and Latte's.
(15-10-2010, 11:13pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Ok, about time we caught up for a drink, so how does 5:30pm+ Tuesday 26/10/10 at the Left Bank sound for everyone?

Sorry mate can't do Tuesday. Wednesday would be better for me.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

I'm cool for either tue or wed!!
Hey Roo Boy I hate to say it but Wednesday Night is better for me as well so how about it Next Wednesday the 27th as you suggested at the Left Bank from 1730 on..
The only thing that may stop me is rain but then again I could always drive the cage in well will have to wait and see what everyone else wants to do.

Hey Remsta just thought that I would say one the the Left bank that we have been talking about is a PUB I'll have a Beer for you if you want.

(17-10-2010, 06:18pm)Iburgr Wrote: Hi Mark, (Rooboy)
Wednesday nights are better suited for me, as I have ongoing commitments on Tuesday nights.
How about the rest of you guys?? Coolsmiley

Cheers,
Rob.

(18-10-2010, 10:29am)andcad Wrote:
(15-10-2010, 11:13pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Ok, about time we caught up for a drink, so how does 5:30pm+ Tuesday 26/10/10 at the Left Bank sound for everyone?

Sorry mate can't do Tuesday. Wednesday would be better for me.
Well lets make it Weds 27/10/10, I was just following tradition. But lets just do it. At the Left Bank.
Oh yeah Remsta, the Left bank is a pub.
Pi_thumbsup Wednesday 27th, I'm in, see you there at the Left Bank for a Beer

Rob.
Fellers I will be a starter as long as it's not raining.

So see you on the 27th at the Left Bank.

AXE I'm in Mandurah so if your interested we can ride in from here and pick up the Rocko Boys on the way through PM me and we will organise a meet spot.
Andy are you still up for the Wednesday if so what time to meet at the BP.

Cheers Rev004
(20-10-2010, 10:46am)Rev004 Wrote: Fellers I will be a starter as long as it's not raining.

So see you on the 27th at the Left Bank.

AXE I'm in Mandurah so if your interested we can ride in from here and pick up the Rocko Boys on the way through PM me and we will organise a meet spot.
Andy are you still up for the Wednesday if so what time to meet at the BP.

Cheers Rev004

Yes i will be a starter as well Yes, will be at the BP Rockingham City from 4:30 onwards.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Working till 9pm that night so enjoy.
So fellers who else is up for the get together for a drink and something to eat if that takes your fancy at the Left bank on Wednesday the 27th 1730 on.