Hiya all.
Hiya all,

I just ordered my first Bussa, "2010 Black". It's being shipped up from Sydney City Motorcycles and should be here in just over a week.
Needless to say, the wait is killing me!

Looks like a bloody great forum you guys have here.

Scary
Hi there Remsta Welcome
Great forum with great blokes in it ..Coolsmiley
Welcome I bet it will be a very long week for you, where are you getting it sent to
Welcome to the forum bloke.
The wait'll be worth it!!
Enjoy! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(10-10-2010, 02:53pm)Steve Wrote: Welcome I bet it will be a very long week for you, where are you getting it sent to
Thanks all for the welcomes.
Yeah, the wait sucks and sure enough it will be a very long week.
It's being shipped to Mackay. Central coast of QLD. I'll probably ride it down to Brisi as soon as I can get a break from work.
Welcome
[Image: photo3.jpg]
welcome mate. enjoy your new ride... you'll love it
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Welcomemate, yeeep a long waitLol3
born to be mild
Welcome mate ,luv the LO black .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
G'day Remsta Welcome & congrats on your new Busa Clap

Stay Upright Coolsmiley

Bazz.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Why doesn't it surprise me? Sydney City Motorcycles made all the promises in the world that they would have the Busa freighted up to me immediately after all the financials are sorted.
Now that they have all my hard earned cash, they tell me that the soonest they can get it on a truck is the 23rd and that I may not receive it till the end of the month.
F#CK them! I can handle the wait. It's the bullshit lies and deceit that I can't stand!
They'll never see another cent from me and I'll do my best to spread the word about their bullshit!
I can understand your frustration with SCM...but I'm not surprised they've done that to you.

Why don't you just pick it up yourself and ride home? (I realise it's a long way but it'll be a trip you'll always remember.)

And why are you buying a bike from a NSW stealership? - Bikes are always cheaper in QLD, aren't they?
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(17-10-2010, 12:50am)Rainbow7 Wrote: I can understand your frustration with SCM...but I'm not surprised they've done that to you.

Why don't you just pick it up yourself and ride home? (I realise it's a long way but it'll be a trip you'll always remember.)

And why are you buying a bike from a NSW stealership? - Bikes are always cheaper in QLD, aren't they?

Way to busy with work for the next few months.
Unfortunately in the town I live in, almost everything is about 30% more than anywhere else in Oz.
An online search found me the black Busa a lot cheaper than buying here.
Have you got it yet? I have seen a Black & Red floating about town, is that yours? Nice colour BTW.
I've been slack, I need to get mine out a bit more, just seem to be carting around far too many text books for work. Can't wait for that crap to be finished.

Anyway enjoy!

I hate the coal mine tax on everything - lol no digs against the coal miners :-) But I don't earn big bikkies in the town, just a humble public servant.
Go hard, or Go home!
Welcome to the AHC, Remsta....

and congrats on ur new purchase!!!

The occasional dealership here and there stands by their word, but they are the minority these days, unfortunately!

I only deal with them when I absolutely have to....