2010 Tathra Busa Bash T SHIRTS
The time has come dear members to seriously consider how many T shirts, if any, you want to order for this years BUSA BASH.

Cost will be $25 including delivery as long as we make it to 60+ items. More than 2 items we'll have to charge more for a larger postal envelope. Something to keep in mind.

Account Details:

Account Name: Mark R Smith
Account Number: 430229614
BSB Number: 112-879

You don't have to be coming to order T Shirts. The more we get ordered, the cheaper they will be.

To overcome the issues we experienced last year, we have decided that you will have to pay up front with your order. The process will be similarto last year, but this year we'd appreciate you putting your dosh into the account above when you order your T Shirts. When I put the order in and pay for the T Shirts I'll pay to T Shirt man.
The T Shirts will then be mailed to you or brought to Tathra if you are attending.

If coming to Tathra and have confirmed I'll have them couriered down as I did last year and we'll pick them up fron the Pub.

The T Shirt is below

[Image: Franko2010Tshirt.jpg]
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
big kev 1 3XL
Hutch99: 1 XL
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
1 XL
lightbulb 
(29-09-2010, 12:31pm)Hutch99 Wrote: Hutch99: 1 XL

Okay you guys, before you start ordering anything, you had better read the words aboveKnuppel2Knuppel2

Let me get an account set up and the nunmbers out to the club before you start orderingCoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley
Sorry mate....I was just following BK & Hutch's lead.
looks good max im inPi_thumbsupBiker
born to be mild
(29-09-2010, 01:40pm)Madmax Wrote:
(29-09-2010, 12:31pm)Hutch99 Wrote: Hutch99: 1 XL

Okay you guys, before you start ordering anything, you had better read the words aboveKnuppel2Knuppel2

Let me get an account set up and the nunmbers out to the club before you start orderingCoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley

somebody pushed me from behind! Lol3
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Looking good Franko & good stuff Max with the mucking around with the shirts again Trophy
(29-09-2010, 04:22pm)simmo Wrote: Looking good Franko & good stuff Max with the mucking around with the shirts again

I remember the shit last yearPi_freakPi_freakPi_freak.
We'll do it a little differently this year. Money up front sounds good.
Was glad to get it done and only one piker who wouldn't return emails, pms - anything. He won't be getting a go this year. AND the T shirts were excellent to look at thanks to FrankoTrophyTrophyTrophy
The T Shirt for This Years Tathra Busa Bash.

Cost will be $25 including delivery as long as we make it to 60+ items. More than 2 items we'll have to charge more for a larger postal envelope. Something to keep in mind.

Account Details:

Account Name: Mark R Smith
Account Number: 430229614
BSB Number: 112-879

[Image: Franko2010Tshirt.jpg]

Regards to all.

Max
So....are you gonna collect numbers, or are we to deposit the moolah (might be a good idea to collect numbers first, otherwise you may end up having to return bucket-loads of cash if we don't reach the magic 60).
What's the G-O Madmax?
Hi Max,

1 of size 3XL.

Thanks, you already have my dough.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(29-09-2010, 08:11pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: So....are you gonna collect numbers, or are we to deposit the moolah (might be a good idea to collect numbers first, otherwise you may end up having to return bucket-loads of cash if we don't reach the magic 60).
What's the G-O Madmax?

My suggestion is to put the dosh into the account with numbers to identify yourself in the comments space.. Date of Birth sounds good. Then when you place your order I can cross check with my friends at St George (Go the mighty Saints!) and tick you onto the list. I'll obviously need some DOBs with your orders guys.

This should go a lot more smoothly than last year.

Max
Cool....I'll transfer the cash to the account when I get home from work tonight. Will send you a PM with date of birth & let you know transfer has been done. Thanks Madmax.
Max, Which Bank ?Oh , Sorry mate I read back ,St George Bank ,Rare as rocking horse shit in Adelaide .But i'll find one somewhere .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here