Howdy
Howdy there, would like to say hi to those in this forum. Have been riding a GSX 1400 till I wanted the boosa. Bought a 08 model with 4 into 2's slip on pipes. My 1400 had a lot more power down below, however it had the full akra, power commander, yoshi pipes which made all the difference. This is the same route i will be taking with the boosa. At the moment doing a pricing on cams, exhaust , power commander. The addiction to perfomance bikes has not stopped since I bought the GSX1100 in 94 when I was 24 years old, I left the bike scene but have now come back with a vengeance, or possibly a mid life crises. Who knows.
WHO CARES!!!! Welcome to the flock.
Welcome To the AHC enjoy, may your a mid life crises never end Pi_thumbsup
ha ha ha ha........you must be the legendary "jimmy" (the phantom)!!!! Clap
[ur quite famous here, ATM]

Those 1400's shit all over the 'busa's....i'm gonna hafta be gettin' one, straight after I recover from buying my segway!

.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 8.6 KB / Downloads: 75)
Pi_tongue

Oh, btw.........Welcome
Coolsmiley
Welcome to the darkside! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome , I like your Responsible adult remark , You won't find too many here ,Enjoy the Fun .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Bazman, I'm certainly not the infamous Jimmy from the gsx1400 forum. He also reckons he will be gettin a busa as well soon, however he has upped the ante and reckons his one will need a turbo. Next thing you know he will postin some far out shit about overtaking a low flying navy jet on his ride down to the corner shop like he does on the gsx1400 org. One thing tho, dont ever underestimate a cammed, power commanded akra 1400 at the lights, you may be surprised, they make a lotta power down low.
Welcome
born to be mild
(04-09-2010, 06:43pm)jamdonut Wrote: Bazman, I'm certainly not the infamous Jimmy from the gsx1400 forum.

In that case, my sincerest apologies for the mistaken identity, jam d......the timing juz seemed a bit of a coincidence! Embarassed
Lots ta see & do here, enjoy the banter mate!

Keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley