Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
So how late can the notice be? My little girl is very sick and we have to take each day as it comes. I'm keen to come down, but i can't lock it in as i don't know what the future will hold.
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Hey big_john,
with your personal situation the way it is, just leave it till the last moment before you decide to come down or not....there should be a spare bed or two there, we'll be able to squeeze ya in somewhere for sure!

baz.
Hi All,
Im new on the site & will be an official busa owner within a week. Im keen to come along to Tathra. What will be happening there & what costs are involved? My girlfriend & I will have my own accomidation near by. Let me know where i can find out more as well as any merchandise.
Cheers
Dan
(25-08-2010, 05:11pm)bonnetboy Wrote: Hi All,
Im new on the site & will be an official busa owner within a week. Im keen to come along to Tathra. What will be happening there & what costs are involved? My girlfriend & I will have my own accomidation near by. Let me know where i can find out more as well as any merchandise.
Cheers
Dan

Hi Dan,
we're planing on having a couple of days and nights together, riding the loop Saturday, T shirts are in the tube and I'll be announcing arrangements for those shortly, Big Kev has some excellent looking Coffee mugs he's arranging, I suggest you PM him to see what arrangements he has for them.

A new Busa aye! awesome, you'll have to put pictures up so we can make all the appreciative noises we make when members buy new bikes.

The weekend will be great! Last year was our first year at Tathra and it was excellent! This year it will be a blast!!!

BTW welcome aboard mate, where are you from?

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(25-08-2010, 07:39pm)Madmax Wrote:
Cheers
Dan

Hi Dan,

...The weekend will be great! Last year was our first year at Tathra and it was excellent! This year it will be a blast!!!

Max

G'day Dan,

Welcome to the busa club mate!!

+1...what Max said!!!Pi_thumbsup
keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
I'm def keen to come but depends on a few things falling into place.
I have a 5 month old and have a number of excuses but will only know closer to the time. If I get a leave pass and have to sleep under the stars so be it.
Stay tuned
(25-08-2010, 09:58pm)daaef Wrote: I'm def keen to come but depends on a few things falling into place.
I have a 5 month old and have a number of excuses but will only know closer to the time. If I get a leave pass and have to sleep under the stars so be it.
Stay tuned

I would think a couch would be the worst you would have to put up with,& I
doubt it would even come to that .It's a big park .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(25-08-2010, 09:58pm)daaef Wrote: I'm def keen to come but depends on a few things falling into place.
Stay tuned

Take this opportunity to leave the little bag of joy with your dearly beloved and come to tathra, at least you'll get a night's sleep without listening to squawling babies, we'll put Simmo far enough away so you can't hear him snoring!Lol2RollLol2RollLol2Roll
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Stay tuned

Hope you can make it, daaef!
It ain't easy juggling family, work and other committments sometimes! But keep ur fingers crossed, keep on the missus' good side....and hopefully everything will fall into place for ya!
I doubt you'll hafta sleep under the stars.....I'm sure we'll be able to fit ya in somewhere....
btw.....we've got some entertaining and highly Lol3 amusing (read: 'piss ur pants' funny) things happening down there this year.....

Coolsmiley
Yeah Bazman, I'm looking forward to the Shark race ,that will be funny .

Posted by Greeny_SA - Today 02:23 PM
Yeah Bazman, I'm looking forward to the Shark race ,that will be funny .
Lol3RollLol3

.jpg   images 678.jpg (Size: 4.17 KB / Downloads: 101)

.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 10.89 KB / Downloads: 100)

damn.....it's hard keepin' secrets around here!?!

Coolsmiley
Shark race...now it's out in the open....Wtf
I feel a Pauline Hanson moment coming on...."please explain"
(26-08-2010, 03:13pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Shark race...now it's out in the open....Wtf
I feel a Pauline Hanson moment coming on...."please explain"

.jpg   images 4993.jpg (Size: 7.89 KB / Downloads: 89)

.jpg   images92187.jpg (Size: 6.92 KB / Downloads: 88)

.jpg   images 50394.jpg (Size: 9.18 KB / Downloads: 88)

Lol3Pi_tongueLol3
(25-08-2010, 07:39pm)Madmax Wrote:
Cheers
Dan

Hi Dan,
we're planing on having a couple of days and nights together, riding the loop Saturday, T shirts are in the tube and I'll be announcing arrangements for those shortly, Big Kev has some excellent looking Coffee mugs he's arranging, I suggest you PM him to see what arrangements he has for them.

A new Busa aye! awesome, you'll have to put pictures up so we can make all the appreciative noises we make when members buy new bikes.

The weekend will be great! Last year was our first year at Tathra and it was excellent! This year it will be a blast!!!

BTW welcome aboard mate, where are you from?

Max

Sounds great. I live about 5 mins west of Tathra in Bega. Just sold my VFR800 to buy a busa.
Dan
That will be the best upgrade you've ever made, you won't be sorry .