"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
3rd again today, on the up side 60 points on round 1 of 8 Pi_thumbsup
Thats 3 or 4 in a row I think Pi_freak
(20-07-2010, 04:21pm)simmo Wrote: Well its out now Pan, you better tell someone not to leave parts laying neet to your bike, half polished up Gen 2 head, crank, set of cams been re-ground new set of o/s pistons, & rings Gen 2 water bottle shall I go on Boobies4

What's going on Pantheman? You doing a Glen?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Well Simmo!!!

Max, nah mate. I'm not doing a Glen. Simmo's doing a Pan. He's just fishing. Tryng to "win the $5"!
You know someone elses motor is over there also Boobies4
Oh yeh. Lots of interesting things happening over there... Even a few surprises up my sleeve. Had a "Secret Mod Group Meeting" with Legend on Sunday arvo with a couple of my assistants. One bloke in particlar had some interesting ideas. He worked as a foreman on one of Bruce's jobs a while back. Should be interesting...
(02-08-2010, 08:51pm)pan Wrote: Oh yeh. Lots of interesting things happening over there... Even a few surprises up my sleeve. Had a "Secret Mod Group Meeting" with Legend on Sunday arvo with a couple of my assistants. One bloke in particlar had some interesting ideas. He worked as a foreman on one of Bruce's jobs a while back. Should be interesting...

Are you trying to say that you're running an undisclosed stock motor there bloke!!!CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I said nothing!
(02-08-2010, 10:28pm)Madmax Wrote:
(02-08-2010, 08:51pm)pan Wrote: Oh yeh. Lots of interesting things happening over there... Even a few surprises up my sleeve. Had a "Secret Mod Group Meeting" with Legend on Sunday arvo with a couple of my assistants. One bloke in particlar had some interesting ideas. He worked as a foreman on one of Bruce's jobs a while back. Should be interesting...

Are you trying to say that you're running an undisclosed stock motor there bloke!!!CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley

Any truth in the rumor that your running shorter than stock length also
(03-08-2010, 07:39am)pan Wrote: I said nothing!

Read my lips!
(03-08-2010, 02:39pm)pan Wrote:
(03-08-2010, 07:39am)pan Wrote: I said nothing!

Read my lips!

I can't believe it as being part of the founder of the Secret Mod & Bling group club & no invite, are you coming back to the 1/4 mile club or some thing Nerd what next no invite to the secret lunch meets Pi_freak
I wrote an SMS to invite you. I just forgot to send it.
(03-08-2010, 07:25pm)pan Wrote: I wrote an SMS to invite you. I just forgot to send it.

LOL honestly the cheque is in the mailLol3
PING SIMMO...

Got the part today but need the CD with the software when you get a chance...

Pi_thumbsup

Looks good, but confusing without the intrstructions:

[Image: 04082010005.jpg]
I'll drop around to that special place on Sat 10 ish ??Pi_thumbsup
Dyno will be running at 10 so I may not hear you. Come by at 11 instead