Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
Ah yes, but I haven't SEEN the Kazgirl pillion yet Baz, but I have seen Mrs Ward and Jen commit to corners with the same game face as the bloke steering and lean into corners like pros. I would be off and waiting at the last coffee shop at half the speeds they can go round on the back. Having met the Kazgirl though, I have no doubt she is brave as!

Hey Greeny, what I meant was you can walk around Cooma and see everything of any note in 15 mins. If you take the bike you can do it in 2.5mins. I meant if you are staying in Cooma, you can get up and have a leisurely breakfast and pack the bikes, ride to Canberra (1hr) and ride back. A time line could be;
9am: breakfast
10.20am: leave Cooma for Canberra
11.30: arrive Canberra, meet up with Canberra mob and pick up the mad NSW crew
12pm: Leave Canberra
1pm: arrive Cooma for lunch and meet with rest of crowd
2.30pm: depart Cooma for Tathra

I figure the timing we had last year was about right, the Sydney mob were running about an hour late, but we still managed to leave Cooma around 2.30pm and have lunch, AND pick up people from all over the country. So same plan as last year, 1pm at that cafe in the main street and ready to ride at 2.30pm. That gives everyone that is riding big distances that day a chance to catch us.
Hey All, Very Happy

......just wanted to start a centralised "general chat area" for all concerned club members that are keen to discuss any and all things related to the 2010 BUSA BASH!
To all club members that are definately attending and others who may be considering attending - please feel free to post up your ideas/suggestions/discussions, routes/times travelling to and from Tathra and just general chat and pics about the Busa Bash......post 'em all here please!

Coolsmiley
I'll go first then Bazman....me, the missus and a mate will be travelling down on Wednesday 1/12 to Wagga Wagga (got family there) and then heading across to Tathra Friday morning. Maybe hook onto the procession from Canberra if we time it right (if not, see ya's at the pub!), then travel the same route home (via Wagga for a night, then back to Newie)
We will meet in Cooma from 1pm for a 2pm/2.30pm departure. It is worth catching up with us all then Cee Jay.
Still gotta pitch the idea to the trouble & strife, both of us coming down could be difficult (four-legged friends what need to be fed, etc). If we do make it, we'll most likely just head down the coast from where we are (about 1/2hr south of Nowra). If she who must be obeyed releases my shackles and lets me out on my own, I'll probably head up over Cambewarra to join the Sydneysiders on the Hume.

Are there any plans laid down yet re: meet points & departure times??

...and I just book direct at the caravan park, yeah?
(20-07-2010, 03:52pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: I'll go first then Bazman....me, the missus and a mate will be travelling down on Wednesday 1/12 to Wagga Wagga (got family there) and then heading across to Tathra Friday morning. Maybe hook onto the procession from Canberra if we time it right (if not, see ya's at the pub!), then travel the same route home (via Wagga for a night, then back to Newie)
We'll be going through Wagga Wagga about lunch time Thursday, so see you in Cooma Friday ,we are probably going to stay at Ruffy's ,Didn't know we had 2 wealthy landlords in our midst until now .Thanks for the email Ruffy .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(20-07-2010, 03:52pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: I'll go first then Bazman....me, the missus and a mate will be travelling down on Wednesday 1/12 to Wagga Wagga (got family there) and then heading across to Tathra Friday morning. Maybe hook onto the procession from Canberra if we time it right (if not, see ya's at the pub!), then travel the same route home (via Wagga for a night, then back to Newie)

CeeJay,

You guys could leave Wagga at a comfy 9:30am Friday morning and take a cruisy ride down the Snowy Mtns Hwy to Cooma (280km) and still have about a 1/2 hr up ur sleeve before the rest of the crowd arrive there at 1pm Pi_thumbsup.....(food for thought)

Coolsmiley
Hey Baz, this thread is a direct copy of the Tathra thread we already have, the information is being duplicated here that is already there. Questions and information will get missed if we have two threads on the same topic. I'm moving these posts over and combining the threads.
highwaybruiser,

not too sure which route the syd mob will be taking (simmo, nige, bruce, tex, etc may be able to add some imput on thatUndecided)......either way, when you ring up and book.....make sure you tell them ur with the 'busa club (accom. discount)! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(20-07-2010, 06:08pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey Baz, this thread is a direct copy of the Tathra thread we already have, the information is being duplicated here that is already there. Questions and information will get missed if we have two threads on the same topic. I'm moving these posts over and combining the threads.

Heidi.....juz trying to get it neat & orderly so members can see at a quick glance what their looking for.....ie: THE 2010 BUSA BASH!!!
Any chance you can change the title of this thread so members don't get confused?!?

Coolsmiley
(20-07-2010, 06:12pm)bazman Wrote: highwaybruiser,

not too sure which route the syd mob will be taking (simmo, nige, bruce, tex, etc may be able to add some imput on thatUndecided)......either way, when you ring up and book.....make sure you tell them ur with the 'busa club (accom. discount)! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(20-07-2010, 06:08pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey Baz, this thread is a direct copy of the Tathra thread we already have, the information is being duplicated here that is already there. Questions and information will get missed if we have two threads on the same topic. I'm moving these posts over and combining the threads.

OK Got me , I was confused but I've got it now .
Heidi.....juz trying to get it neat & orderly so members can see at a quick glance what their looking for.....ie: THE 2010 BUSA BASH!!!
Any chance you can change the title of this thread so members don't get confused?!?

Coolsmiley

(20-07-2010, 06:37pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(20-07-2010, 06:12pm)bazman Wrote: highwaybruiser,

Coolsmiley

OK Got me , I was confused but I've got it now .

Coolsmiley
I was confused ,but got it now .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Wow the things you miss out on when you dont come on the puter for a few days..... Male strippers, Firemen sheesh get me some cold water....

I am wondering though are the two Im sharing with strippers or firemen???? Or could my luck be changing and they are both????

hehe... I cant wait for December.... At last something to look forward to... Very Happy
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
I've changed the title of the thread, should be no confusion at all, unless you ride a Busa or are a bloke or on the other hand are a sheila! LOL
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I live on the southside, you can all come to my place.

Also, when in Cooma, don't forget Ruffy and Lisa are at the motel opposite KFC as you go down the hill into Cooma from Canberra
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
where is the tathra attendance tread?

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
We have the 2010 Tathra Beach Busa Bash T shirt ladies and gentlemen.

Frank has outdone himself yet again

[Image: Franko2010Tshirt.jpg]

Glorious T Shirt design Franko.

Thanks bloke.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!