first service advice
has anyone got any advice on the oil i should ask for on the first service
any other advice would be appreciated..
thanks
(16-07-2010, 09:49pm)Bryan Sergio Wrote: has anyone got any advice on the oil i should ask for on the first service
thanks
Mate , the reason you are not getting advice on oil is that no one want's to start that discussion again ,as it will start another WAR .The old synthetic versus non synthetic subject , Touchy one . I have always been guided more by experienced members ,some i believe before Suzuki.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(16-07-2010, 10:01pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(16-07-2010, 09:49pm)Bryan Sergio Wrote: has anyone got any advice on the oil i should ask for on the first service
thanks
Mate , the reason you are not getting advice on oil is that no one want's to start that discussion again ,as it will start another WAR .The old synthetic versus non synthetic subject , Touchy one . I have always been guided more by experienced members ,some i believe before Suzuki.

thanks mate...just have to look back in the archives...i always believe the people riding the bikes..just want to the right thing...you know what i mean!!!
Whatever you choose, just change it regularly (with filter) and you shouldn't have any problems.