WA EOI RIDE
pillion friendly ride this sunday anyone?
Would love to man,
but sorry I have to work...

Next time I hope...

Axe
(12-07-2010, 10:23pm)REVIT13 Wrote: pillion friendly ride this sunday anyone?

Sorry Revit I'm working as well, I wouldn't have it any other way anway have a safe ride and don't get too wet hope the weather come good for you.

Cheers Rev004

PS are you coming next Nov or is there too many bends for you. Lol3
weather forecast is good. November (WHAT DATES?) could be an option as my racing days are almost over with work and family committments clashing with race weekends. So there might be a blue bike amongst all them white taxi busas LMAO
Sorry Frown , Can't make it this W/End, we have visitors from Singapore with us and leaving this weekend, so it's a bit hectic at home.
Next time.

Cheers,
Rob.
Sorry Ian, I won't be able to make it to any rides until mid October.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
no other busa's yet :( sun will be out
Sorry here as well Ian, working around the house to get a few things in order
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Sorry Ian, would love to but too much prepping for the pool arriving next month.
Sorry Ian no rides till mid October. Seems we all work here in the West.
No Worries. I have another mate who is making the trip so if there are any latecomers best to pm me tonight before 9pm so we can exchange details. cheers. Might see some of you on the next one.
I would'nt mind coming along for a spin

Steve
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
PM SENT AUSSIE STEVE
had a great ride and bumped into 2 other members. might be out again 2 weeks on a sunday. went thru 2 tanks of fuel and still smiling :) Hope to see a few of again soon.
HMMmm two weeks you say might come out for a spin I heard some D!CKHEAD Pi_freak locked up his bike out front of the Quindaning pub some people...