Busa for hire?
I'm heading to Sydney for the weekend of the NRL Grand Final (1st w/end Oct) and need to hire a Busa to get around.
Does anyone own a bike hire or have contacts?
Derek
Lol! Good luck!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
I admire your optimism, but I guess "if you don't ask, you don't get".
I searched a few months ago, and I think you can rent a 1098 for about $1000/day or an R6 for $180/day, but that's as close as I got.

http://www.sydneymotorbikes.net/

There seem to be a few options out there... try this and let us know how you go. If you manage to rent a Hayabusa, I think we should make this thread a "sticky"!!
YOU R DREAMING
(12-07-2010, 06:00pm)kevin Wrote: YOU R DREAMING

Well, I might consider hiring mine out...for $1000 per day.
lol; it seemed a fairly practical question.
obviously there are a few highly opinionated people still lurking about these pages with nothing more to chase that lifting their post count.
Hopefully I'll get a more positive response soon.
I do know that hiring bikes is possible in many places in the world. I can't believe that Sydney is an exception and I can't believe that a Busa is unavailable.
Oh well, can't blame a guy for having high standards...
Afterall, once you've ridden a Busa can you truly be comfortable on anything else..

Pan, thank you for your suggestions.
If I'm successful, I'll PM you
Cheers
Derek
(12-07-2010, 06:09pm)debandee Wrote: obviously there are a few highly opinionated people still lurking about these pages with nothing more to chase that lifting their post count.
Yeah, that's it. It couldn't possibly be that your question seems to us to be so ridiculous as to be worthy of laughter.

I'm going to go on a Bugatti Veyron forum and ask if I can borrow one for the weekend. -_-
http://www.motorcyclesolutions.com.au/Re...20Hayabusa
Have a look here buddy can get 2009 white and blue
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
(12-07-2010, 06:09pm)debandee Wrote: lol; it seemed a fairly practical question.
obviously there are a few highly opinionated people still lurking about these pages with nothing more to chase that lifting their post count.
Hopefully I'll get a more positive response soon.
I do know that hiring bikes is possible in many places in the world. I can't believe that Sydney is an exception and I can't believe that a Busa is unavailable.
Oh well, can't blame a guy for having high standards...
Afterall, once you've ridden a Busa can you truly be comfortable on anything else..

Pan, thank you for your suggestions.
If I'm successful, I'll PM you
Cheers
Derek

Hi Derek you have asked to hire a members busa ans few people have said what they like , you make a silly comment about post count , which has bugger all to do with the thread , but it seems to me that people that have a high post count contribute some time here to help others as apposed to some 1 that has a low post count that comes on here and uses this forum only for there bennifit derek , as a busa owner your self derek why would you think someone would loan you there pride and joy as your a low post count member and just a user of the forum not a contributer,

best of luck to you derek hireing a busa from a member ,
Quote:Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by VNSVLE - Today 06:23pm
http://www.motorcyclesolutions.com.au/Re...20Hayabusa
Have a look here buddy can get 2009 white and blue

nice find , i woud'nt have thought you could hire a busa until i seen this.
(12-07-2010, 05:50am)debandee Wrote: I'm heading to Sydney for the weekend of the NRL Grand Final (1st w/end Oct) and need to hire a Busa to get around.
Does anyone own a bike hire or have contacts?
Derek

Have a close look.

He has asked if anyone owns a bike hire or have contacts.

I don't think he has actually asked to hire anyones bike.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
good spotting les but he shit me with his wanker remarks about high post count members so hes lost all cred with me , just another user
Yes, to be fair, he did ask if anyone knew of a place he could hire a Busa.

That link Pan gave him is frighteningly expensive. $270/day???
(12-07-2010, 06:38pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: Yes, to be fair, he did ask if anyone knew of a place he could hire a Busa.

That link Pan gave him is frighteningly expensive. $270/day???

You can hire a Hardley in any major city ,as long as your sure one of your mates doesn't see you riding it .Should be cheaper than a real one.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Steady on everyone, he asked a fair question and got what he considered to be silly answers so he arced up. I see his point. Posts on this thread are now to be kept on topic please. Either on topic posts or bugger off. Thanks VNSVLE, I wouldn't have thought you could hire a busa either! Good to know.