Fortune to insure your bike :- Todays Telegraph
Read on:-

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/fo...5881982834

Wtf
(21-06-2010, 10:22am)Vellaterra Wrote: Read on:-

Wtf

I am sure I saw a Post on this site about "coverting a Busa to a track bike" . I just might be pushed into it soon if this Fxxxxx up Goverment goes ahead with this Spastic idea. Wtf
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
be assured the MOTORCYCLE COUNCIL OF NSW is on to this guys
(21-06-2010, 10:28am)big kev Wrote: be assured the MOTORCYCLE COUNCIL OF NSW is on to this guys

Found your link Big Kev. Can't say we wern't warned. Still Stinks, The Bastards

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=15207
" Live the Vision "
mate i agree there its like price gouging . f*&^ing theives
The government is a law-unto-themselves. They did much the same thing by phasing out super fuel, which forced a lot of taxpayers to go into debt buying newer cars (when they couldn't afford it). They are about to do the same thing with regular unleaded (it's going in the next couple of years), forcing motorists to pay more for premium unleaded (coz who wants to run with that ethanol blended crap? - my Busa only gets BP Ultimate). When I worked for a large bank years ago, they had a big push to get as many customers as possible onto keycard accounts (from passbooks) coz it cost the bank less to process ATM transactions than it did face-to-face at the counter in the branch. 12 months later they jacked up transaction fees on ATMS!!!
Highway robbery.
Maybe we should change the name of the club to "Australian Hayabusa Party For Working Families" then we can do what we like too!!!

Wtf

I am sure I saw a Post on this site about "coverting a Busa to a track bike" . I just might be pushed into it soon if this Fxxxxx up Goverment goes ahead with this Spastic idea. Wtf

Love your title/post on that news thread, "Vellaterra, The Australian Hayabusa Club of Central Coast"

Roll
Hmmmm....just had a long conversation with a woman at the MAA, who says that these changes were made with the approval of the Motorcycle Council of NSW!

And the two main reasons are: 1) there were previously only two categories, which meant that large-cc bikes were subsidising small-cc bikes; and, 2) pillion passengers.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(21-06-2010, 12:22pm)pan Wrote:

Wtf

Love your title/post on that news thread, "Vellaterra, The Australian Hayabusa Club of Central Coast"

Roll

Funny that !

What sounds good, then written out, you then look back, suddenly Mr & Mrs Citizen thinks me is an Outlaw.....Hmmmm Coolafro

Sorry guys, Just trying to help.......Biker .......on my bike !
" Live the Vision "
good news for me!!!!!!!!!!! my zx6r greenslip price is going down 190 bucks. Maybe selling my busa wasn't such a bad moveYes Gotta love the government..........................
yeah im looking at a cruzer my self as the insurance rates are better
(21-06-2010, 02:04pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: Hmmmm....just had a long conversation with a woman at the MAA, who says that these changes were made with the approval of the Motorcycle Council of NSW!

And the two main reasons are: 1) there were previously only two categories, which meant that large-cc bikes were subsidising small-cc bikes; and, 2) pillion passengers.

THIS IS NOT CORRECT AT ALL THE MCC WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THESE CHANGES , HERE IS A EXCERP FROM THE ARTICAL AND WHAT EVER THE MAA WAS TERLLING YOU IS A BUNCH OF SHIT

The issue could mobilise many of the state's 540,000 motorbike licence holders against the Government.

The new premiums are aimed at balancing the burden on insurance payments. But the NSW Motorcycle Council wants the Government to step in, and has described the increases as "price gouging by the insurance companies".

SO THE MCC IS NOT AT ALL INVOLVED WITH THIS .
This Government & it's Law Making process without consultation is a F...ing joke!Knuppel2Idiot2Wtf

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

The question is........what are we going to do about it.

CTP is a rip off. I am happy to pay it if the price is fair. What is a fair price for CTP. I say it is $100. The amount that has been collected in premiums over the life of the scheme vs the amount paid out is disproportionate.

Another area that needs to be taken into account is the conditions that a motorcyclist needs to satisfy in order to claim. It's third party insurance so a motorcylist needs to, in an accident, insure a car driver, a truck driver, or another motorcyclist. How many accidents have you ever heard of where the car driver gets airlifted out while the motorcyclist walks away. Not very many I betcha!!!

I think it is time for the 540,000 motorcyclists of this state to stand up and be counted. We need to get our collective asses down to Macquarie St ASAP, with a petition for legislation to lock CTP insurance premiums at $100, and RTA registrations at $100 while we are at it.

I'm keen to make something happen, but I'll need some help. Main help is in contacting other bike groups, you want the scooter set, and the harley boys in on this one, we all ride. What would it take to put 100,000 bikes into Macquarie St Yes
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Judging from the results of the Penrith Massacre..........you NSW blokes don't seem to like your political masters Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2

Well at least you won the grunt n sniff shit fight you call rugby....a few rat$ now leaving a sinking ship though ? Lol3

I reckon Baby Busa is on the money, get off your arses & get organised & send those bastards a message......
Never ride the A model of anything.
(21-06-2010, 10:38pm)BabyBusa Wrote: What would it take to put 100,000 bikes into Macquarie St Yes

You can organise the 99,998 bikes, but Heidi and I will need a trailer and an extra long parking spot Roll