Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
any weekend for me but you wont keep everybody happy so just pick a date & be done with it

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
We can't chop and change at this stage. Good idea Max, but I think we are on a course here.
i know bazzman made me an awesome offer to travel in the tranny van but i have decided to pull the pin guys (personal reasons) i wont be going at all , have a great time away . ride safe and have a ball

cheers BK
OMG you guys really are the best but I dont want everything changed just for me. That would make me feel bad and embarrased at the same time....

Im working on changing my plans to be able to attend and how could I NOT be tempted by the offer Bruce has given me by riding on the back of a Busa.... oops sorry how did he put it.......oh thats right..

Wild 1441 Busa...hehe

anyways like I said Im trying to change things so I can go and leave on the Sat morn....

Once againg guys, but I agree with Heidi, lets just leave it the first weekend and fingers crossed my plans can be changed...

Sorry to those if this has caused any problems or inconvenience...

MAX baby, your the best... MWAH!!!
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
I'm hearing you guys, so, let's go with the poll and if you can get down great Fiona, I'd hate to see anyone miss out after they have booked leave. It was worth the ask.

Let's just look forward to getting there and having a great Tathra Bash!!!

Baz - the knee should be right mate, I can get on her and tide for 30 minutes now with limited pain, so with 7 months left I'm crossing my fingers and really pushing my physio as hard as I can to get the flex that I need to get the foot on the peg without stress.

There's going to be a party in Tathra in 2010, you just have to BE THERE!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Marky must be watching over me.... I was able to change my arrangements and can now attend Tathra.....waaaahhhhooooooooooooooooooooo.... Ok just a tad excited....

I will be leaving the Saturday morning though... Not sure when everyone else is going.... Damn not even sure how to get there...LOL Oh well...the adventure....

Need help with accommodation etc... How does this get booked and where are most of you staying... ???

Cheers

Fifi
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
We are all staying together in the caravan park. Don't worry about that yet, we will post up all details. Most of us on bikes will go down friday, but you are more than welcome to drive down Sat. We will put you on the back of a bike for the loop ride if you are there in time, if not we'll just drag you along to all festivities!
Is the poll closed Max? King69 wants to vote for 4/5 but his puter has gone silly. We're done aren't we?
(08-06-2010, 10:23pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Is the poll closed Max? King69 wants to vote for 4/5 but his puter has gone silly. We're done aren't we?

30 days mate, we'll close it on the 16th June.

I hope you all have considered that the next 6 Hour race will be run at Philip Island on the 5th December. Could be a good loop to ride. lol.

There's always next year.
In that case, King69 votes 4/5 Dec.
(09-06-2010, 09:43am)Heidi1 Wrote: In that case, King69 votes 4/5 Dec.

62 Heidi, but I'm sure he won't mind 69 .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Boys never do.
(09-06-2010, 09:43am)Heidi1 Wrote: In that case, King69 votes 4/5 Dec.

Glad to get your vote Kingy.
Remember to wear your helmets while you are away people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltBziM&feature=related
and I hope this guy is the only cop you meet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_1wW-O5Tk&feature=related
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
The poll is now closed.

the 4th and 5th of December 2010 will be the dates we run the Tahra Bash on.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to have your say.

Max