busa's in your local area
4 or 5 parked south of Colo Heights or somewhere on Putty rd today + me going past.Biker
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(11-04-2010, 08:18pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: Two red/black Gen I Busa's in the Nasho. One black Gen II.

Could have been me on the GenII. Saw a Jaffa and a white genII on picton rd yesterday morning.
(12-04-2010, 02:06pm)daaef Wrote: a white genII on picton rd yesterday morning.
Eeeeewwwww....horrible colour scheme...
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
saw a black gen 1 going along Sturt st in ballarat around 3:45pm today
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
One of the young kids working at Gloria Jean's commented on my Australian hayabus Club shirt, advising that her Dad rides an '08. My daughter also works there.

I gave her a card and will hopefully see her dad here sooner rather than later.

Come on Dad.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
on the 18th i saw a total of 10 different busas, 2 black gen 1s and a green and gold gen 1 were with me, saw 4 different busas pull up at the flowerdale pub, saw a orange and black gen2 going thru the reefton spur, then saw a black gen1 and a white and red ltd gen 2 in marysville
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Black K8/9 with personalised plates and a 4>1 system, with what i think was an Aprillia at KFC on the corner of Henley Beach Rd and Marion Rd this arvo.
Big Kev saw an '06 Blue/Silver Busa today!
Rainbow7 saw a black / purple 04 busa today as well . was a pleasure meeting you . Pi_thumbsup
(22-04-2010, 09:34pm)big kev Wrote: Rainbow7 saw a black / purple 04 busa today as well .
I sure did! I think I saw some very long grass, too... :P
(22-04-2010, 09:35pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(22-04-2010, 09:34pm)big kev Wrote: Rainbow7 saw a black / purple 04 busa today as well .
I sure did! I think I saw some very long grass, too... :P

the bike is on the verenda now and im cutting the grass tomorow its sad to see my beast sitting up to its belly pan in long grass
I saw a beautiful custom GEN1 purple parked outside a bike shop on Nicholson St in North Carlton, Melbourne yesterday and today. Both times I asked my sister to pull over so I could go say hi, but she said no. She isn't one for saying hi to bikers. If it was you, nice bike! I love the kanji you've put on it.
White K9 at Strathalybn, (Adelaide Hills), tried to say gday but he was too busy yakkn! Very Happy
White Gen 2 on Bells Line Of Road yesterday
couple of gen 1's on the putty yesterday , one busa going the other way signalled police and ruined me ride , and saved me licence too and the other at the road house. Biker