Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Lol2 only 18 passes today & missed some Clap
7 last Sunday Compak & 13 on FTF, I'm glad I missed Wednesday night, I'm all passed out Trophy
(02-04-2010, 09:43am)simmo Wrote:
(01-04-2010, 10:10pm)playswithnitro Wrote: Hey Simmo or Guido,

I may need to borrow a helmet for a couple of minutes...

See ya there.

Guido He is onto us with the helmet mod Pi_freak

Thanks Guido.

Simmo, me too. Mmmmmm cans were frosty cold Pi_tongue
(30-03-2010, 08:12am)Russ Wrote: Hey Russ,

Pull yer head in sport. Your bike is fitted with nitrous oxide injection, which is classed as chemical supercharging.

Dan's bike is naturally aspirated, ie: no chemical or mechanical supercharging.

As far as I know, you ARE quicker than that other pesky Kawasaki. Brag all you want about that. Well done.

Well mick atleast the ladies love it Lol2

[/quote]

I'll see your promo girls Russ and raise you bikini girls

7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
Nice choice in motorcycle accessories Matturbo!!!!! Bit overdressed for my liking though...can you do anything about that???
(02-04-2010, 06:06pm)playswithnitro Wrote:
(02-04-2010, 09:43am)simmo Wrote:
(01-04-2010, 10:10pm)playswithnitro Wrote: Hey Simmo or Guido,
I may need to borrow a helmet for a couple of minutes...
See ya there.
Guido He is onto us with the helmet mod Pi_freak
Thanks Guido.
Simmo, me too. Mmmmmm cans were frosty cold Pi_tongue

Pi_thumbsup looks like I have it sorted again 5 runs at low 9'2s
Its the first time I have launced at 10,400 & may be the last Scary
Three 11s, best of 11.913 on the Yamabarge.

Must get hands to do what brain tells them to do!
Decisions decisions do we do Wednesday or Full Throttle Friday this week
After 18 passes on the last FTF might go Friday
I'm doing FTF this week Pi_thumbsup
Just load up the bike & it starts spitting rain Pi_freak
anyone ready for 50 passes tonight, opps you must be a ANDRA licence holder
I wonder how long this 8.0 curse will last!? last night 8.12, 8.07@167, 8.06@165, with my 60fts a fair bit softer than usual. Wtf then snaped the chain in burnout.. grrrr. lucky i pulled the clutch in as soon as i noticed somthing wrong, so no case damage. Yes
Pro StreetBike Smitten
(17-04-2010, 01:45pm)Matturbo Wrote: I wonder how long this 8.0 curse will last!? last night 8.12, 8.07@167, 8.06@165, with my 60fts a fair bit softer than usual. Wtf then snaped the chain in burnout.. grrrr. lucky i pulled the clutch in as soon as i noticed somthing wrong, so no case damage. Yes

did ya snap the chain after i left???? Rather do it on ya burnout than during the run. Good to see ya making good progress compared to when i first met ya. The 7 will come when ya least expect it and it will probably feel slow.......
(17-04-2010, 01:45pm)Matturbo Wrote: I wonder how long this 8.0 curse will last!? last night 8.12, 8.07@167, 8.06@165, with my 60fts a fair bit softer than usual. Wtf then snaped the chain in burnout.. grrrr. lucky i pulled the clutch in as soon as i noticed somthing wrong, so no case damage. Yes

Is that what happened I thought you just chickened out when you realised you were up against me Lol2
I got 12 passes in Pi_thumbsup

I chucked a new clutch in mine today will back up Wednesday night & bed it in for the Nitro's Biker
Congrats Matt Clap

Hard work and logical setup decisions will always net results...... and on a budget!! Goodwork!

Leonard.
(17-04-2010, 06:01pm)Legend Wrote: Congrats Matt Clap

Hard work and logical setup decisions will always net results...... and on a budget!! Goodwork!

Leonard.

Thanks mate, yep, good setup while testing.... goes to shit in competition but... Lol2 bearly ran a 8 all day at Compak Attak... the next friday, back in the 8.0s....
(17-04-2010, 02:08pm)bigjay Wrote:

did ya snap the chain after i left???? Rather do it on ya burnout than during the run. Good to see ya making good progress compared to when i first met ya. The 7 will come when ya least expect it and it will probably feel slow.......

yeah Jay, the next pass, dialled in a more aggresive boost tune and didn't even get to try it... now she's parked to around Jambo time.. Frown
Pro StreetBike Smitten
It's called "Streetmeetitis" Matt,

Lots of the guys have it, too many passes where it dosen't matter if you win or lose , you still get another go!

In competion if you lose you go home!

I'm sure you'll learn from this, get past it, and forge ahead!

Leonard.