Its DONE!! My GSXR x Busa!
ok im putting it out there

that this is one of the best looking gen 2's around its smokes any others ive seen Coolsmiley

there ive said it Trophy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SHIT YEAH! Send a picture of it to Suzuki and tell them we all want one.
Top job Andrew, and nice to meet you today. I feel quite lucky to have been one of the first to see your bike in the flesh, and man I think that it looks the biz Coolsmiley

Followed this bike from the start and, and you should be proud. Its turned out fantastic.

Great job, now DONT SCRATCH IT, just enjoy it !!!
ClapClap
Trophy

Grat loking job mate.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 229)
(18-03-2010, 09:13pm)big kev Wrote: ok im putting it out there

that this is one of the best looking gen 2's around its smokes any others ive seen Coolsmiley

there ive said it Trophy

If they all looked like that even I would buy one .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Nice Andrew ............... good clean look. I see the urgency for the rear sprocket now Very Happy
Thanks guys. Im surprised how much you all like it. I think your all more impressed than myself. lol.

Natcam-
Nice to meet you and ur family mate. You will have to see it in the sun one day.

FasterFaster -
Thanks for rushing that sproket thru! she makes her a handful. Im only using 2/3 of the throttle I used previously, to get her dancing on the rear wheel.

Here's 2 more pics. Taken with a different camera so the quality is a bit lower.

[Image: busa011.jpg]
[Image: busa012.jpg]

And one of how it used to be!

[Image: 08busa002.jpg]
/
Andrew,
Clap it looks great.

I've not been a huge fan of the tail conversions.....until now, well done.

That green & black colour combo is very striking Pi_thumbsup.

Congrats.

Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
its looking awesome man... -Red next time.hehehe
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
thanks mate. I was thinking of candy apple red, or candy purple/pink. I ended up going green as I had never seen a green busa from factory. red and purple have all be std colours.

Im not too sure if im going to throw decals on it yet? :s
/
Fantastic job, well done, worth every cent it cost you and much, much more.
Makes mine look like it needs to go on "The biggest looser".
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
(19-03-2010, 10:10am)[UNIT] Wrote: thanks mate. I was thinking of candy apple red, or candy purple/pink. I ended up going green as I had never seen a green busa from factory. red and purple have all be std colours.

Im not too sure if im going to throw decals on it yet? :s

Top job. I understand now why you went that colour combo. Allways good to stand out in the crowd!
I think it would be a shame to confuse those great lines by adding stickers to it. Plus, it'll keep 'em all guessing as to what it is.
-Unless you gave it a name - the "Green Goblin" comes to mind
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Nice work Andrew
Cant wait to see it in the flesh Pi_thumbsup
cheers simmo.

will try be at the drags next weekend..
/
That is one sweet beast, just love the colour and thanks for sharing your pride and joy on the forum.

well done Clap Trophy Yes
Cheers James Australia2