Canberrans Sips Again
Not for me...5pm to midnight shift....

...then 7 days off though.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(30-01-2010, 11:40pm)Busdriver Wrote: Not for me...5pm to midnight shift....

...then 7 days off though.

That's a shame mate. I'm still off with my bung knee, may have some answers by Thursday, maybe. Hopeso!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Are we catching up with the new boy on Thursday?
(31-01-2010, 07:49pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Are we catching up with the new boy on Thursday?

I think so. He said he was getting the new bike Thursday. Certainly the first K10 at Zeffer's if he gets there.

I certainly hope so, I'm going to drag myself back onto the BB and get there with my right foot hanging off the peg again. Only way I can ride at the moment.

We might even see Dantheman if he can drag himself away from his new squeeze! lol.
I should be there this week. Had work last Thurs.

Hope that knee sorts itself out asap Max.

Had mine reflashed today by Peter at CMC and cant wait to open it up a bit Biker
(01-02-2010, 12:34pm)Masterbusa Wrote: I should be there this week. Had work last Thurs.

Hope that knee sorts itself out asap Max.

Had mine reflashed today by Peter at CMC and cant wait to open it up a bit Biker

Hey Ryan,
watch that Peter at CMC, I understand he'll flash for anyone with a Busa! Lol3CoolsmileyLol3

He's still looking for a Busa, hope he gets one sooner rather than later, he's an excellent wrench!
(31-01-2010, 08:13pm)Madmax Wrote: We might even see Dantheman if he can drag himself away from his new squeeze! lol.

ill try. im still poorer than a priest in boys brothel in thailand! but such is life. ill try be there, tho i wont be bringing the lady friend she still thinks im a good boy and you lot know otherwise
Regards

Dan
WE WANT TO SEE HER!!!

I think she is imaginary.
maybe one day!! i wanna try keep this one around not scare her off!!
Regards

Dan
She sounds lovely. Ok, I'LL behave, but I make no promises for the others.
I know you will behave.......its those others im worried about hahahaha
Regards

Dan
(01-02-2010, 02:43pm)Dan85 Wrote: I know you will behave.......its those others im worried about hahahaha

What are you trying to say fella??

We Always behave!!
Well we behave unless there are scooters around.......
Regards

Dan
(01-02-2010, 03:57pm)Dan85 Wrote: Well we behave unless there are scooters around.......
I'm sure we scare them, can't you see the fear in their eyes as they try to ignore us? Nope I can't either, At least they haven't tried to park us in again.....yet.
Maybe I could sell Peter at CMC my Bus ??? mmm?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)