Scary Thought
Was just checking out Busa links and info on the web and came across a specs sheet that says;

The Manufacturer Recommended Minimum Age for a Hayabusa is 16 years old. Scary

At least getting to school in the mornings would be quick and you'd be the envy of all your friends in the playground.

Found it on http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/2009/s...other.html
Back in Qld in 1980 your motorcycle licence was capped so you could only ride bikes with an engine capacity up to the size of the bike you did your practical road test on.

So I went on a borrowed Kawasaki Z1300. The cop wasn't impressed. Got my licence though.

250 laws came in a couple of years later!

Camel
(19-01-2010, 10:49am)Camel Wrote: Back in Qld in 1980 your motorcycle licence was capped so you could only ride bikes with an engine capacity up to the size of the bike you did your practical road test on.
So I went on a borrowed Kawasaki Z1300. The cop wasn't impressed. Got my licence though.
Camel

ClapPi_thumbsupClap
.....ahhhh, the good ol' days, i miss 'em (heapz) !!
Coolsmiley
I'd hate to be going through the system now with longer time on Ls and 3 years on P plates etc.
Good in theory, but...
i think i went through at a good time.. 400kms of riding, did a test,and got my open bike license.. 1 yr later, turbo busa Trophy
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
(19-01-2010, 10:49am)Camel Wrote: Back in Qld in 1980 your motorcycle licence was capped so you could only ride bikes with an engine capacity up to the size of the bike you did your practical road test on.

Camel

Well done Camel, @#ckem all I say.
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

I got my bike licence in an outback town from the local constable..... I was working on a construction site not too far away & I provided him with a 'left-over' concrete cube as a weight for his boat mooring in the local river.

He was very appreciative...... Got my truck (C class back then) licence from the same guy........