"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
EXCELLENT! He said he was catching up with The Loaf. Sounds like EXCELLENT fun!! Did it get all squirrily in a straight line? Buggered if I know how he keeps it moving forward.
(17-01-2010, 08:13pm)simmo Wrote: Nice run today Guys Pi_thumbsup
Sure was Simmo good catching up with you and Bruce , that 1441 is bloody awsome .
And other bloke was mate Ben
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Great ride guys - 4 points was a bit rich but it could have been a lot worsePi_tongue. Coppers were good guys saved me from a three month automatic suspension.

1441 rocks
Stop press

LOAFIE is currently away.
Reason: Not specified.
Away Since: 20-10-2009 Returns on: Unknown

Must be with Garb's
Nope he's not lurking under my matress.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(10-02-2010, 07:52pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Nope he's not lurking under my matress.

Hiding in the shower have you checked under the toilet seat Lol2
Welcome back Chris Pi_thumbsup
Hiya Gnarbs!
Howdy lads
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Simmo I was going to tell you where there's a lot of lesbians this weekend , but can get stuffed now.
(13-02-2010, 12:53am)LOAFIE Wrote: Simmo I was going to tell you where there's a lot of lesbians this weekend , but can get stuffed now.

I went to the mighty Radiators last Friday night & ran into about a dozen of them go figger that one out Nerd my mates were so dissapointed but gee I had fun Lol2
(14-02-2010, 12:46pm)simmo Wrote:
(13-02-2010, 12:53am)LOAFIE Wrote: Simmo I was going to tell you where there's a lot of lesbians this weekend , but can get stuffed now.

I went to the mighty Radiators last Friday night & ran into about a dozen of them go figger that one out Nerd my mates were so dissapointed but gee I had fun Lol2

loafie i must tell ya mate i had a blast at the dykes on bikes bike show yesterday mate , heaps of fun had by all mate
[Image: 2pqkoph.jpg]
(14-02-2010, 01:15pm)big kev Wrote:
(14-02-2010, 12:46pm)simmo Wrote:

loafie i must tell ya mate i had a blast at the dykes on bikes bike show yesterday mate , heaps of fun had by all mate
[Image: 2pqkoph.jpg]

Nice work Lads Yes
hey Pan , check this out might suit you.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ONE-OF-A-KIND-CUS...2a04f3f42a
(21-02-2010, 01:16pm)09sydrd Wrote: hey Pan , check this out might suit you.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ONE-OF-A-KIND-CUS...2a04f3f42a

Thanks Nige!
Ping Loafie send me your new number Pi_thumbsup