Would like to crack a 9
I was thinking more along the lines of Stock lenght, stock motor, rest up to you and run it into the 8's.......cant make it too easy!!

Leonard.
Puz I know also how you could shave a second or two more Coolsmiley
Drive straight past the Tiaro butchers instead of stopping Lol2
(14-01-2010, 04:39pm)fasterfaster Wrote: Puz I know also how you could shave a second or two more Coolsmiley
Drive straight past the Tiaro butchers instead of stopping Lol2

hahahahaha.....NO WAY, drag racing don't mean that much to meVery Happy
Thanks Simmo Pi_thumbsup...don't worry i'll be trying Very Happy
Pi_tongue
[/quote]

I dont think a 8 on stock height, stock lenth, stock motor is possiable
even with a set of 4-1s Confused but hey someone prove me wrong Pi_thumbsup
There is a orange storm coming Lol2
[/quote]

Reread what I posted.....

1) Stock lenght.

2) Stock motor.

3) The rest is up to you.

Funny how similar comments were made when we said we were aiming at high 7's and 190mph......

Now were going for low 7's and 200mph....
Lol2

Leonard.
All this talks making me wanna go draggin ................... so ................... anyone know where I can buy a power commander Lol2
Besides I wanna be able to tune fast bikes Knuppel2
Bruce are you home yet ? Let me know how the "NEW" recipe for the orange cake goes 2fast4u
I dont think a 8 on stock height, stock lenth, stock motor is possiable
even with a set of 4-1s Confused but hey someone prove me wrong Pi_thumbsup
There is a orange storm coming Lol2
[/quote]
Reread what I posted.....
1) Stock lenght.
2) Stock motor.
3) The rest is up to you.
Funny how similar comments were made when we said we were aiming at high 7's and 190mph......
Now were going for low 7's and 200mph....
Lol2
Leonard.
[/quote]

Drop it in a streched mini bike frame easy as Biker
Maybe its just that some are better riders than others.
My excuse is iam a lousey drag racer, there will always be some one better & hopefully, some one worse.
Its bad form to try and take away from other peoples performances & ability.
Who asked for the times to be at alice springs? Leigh

[/quote]

Dont you mean your longer extentions? Isnt your bike currently lowered, dont you have a quickshifter? What about your brick? what else is not standard? We dont have your track or Air if far nth Qld. 9.1 is a great time on that bike but i bet you couldnt get near that time running at say Alice Springs. Apples with apples

I'm no expert just how i see it, maybe im wrong ??

Sorry for the thread Hijack Grizzly
[/quote]
Getting ready to make some noise.

Well done mate great riding.Clap
Seems we got ourselves a gremlin. A new member with three posts (all of them in this thread), tried to stir up a bit of trouble. The member has been banned (for a variety of reasons), and after agreement with the members involved, I've had a quick clean up of a couple of posts as there was a bit of a misunderstanding.

Get out there and ride!
(14-01-2010, 04:52am)twistgrip Wrote: only ever rode it once short(pipe & lowered) went 9.78 at Benaraby,went 9.311 @150.7 last weekend(extensions,geared,airshifted)

Hey Pete just read this. Well done mate on the .311. Must be that seat you got on the bike hey.Pi_tongue

Post a couple of pics below of my new "busa hunter" for you busa boys to look at. Boobies4 Nearly ready to go.

Hope you keep improving.Biker

[Image: DSCN1284.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1288.jpg]
Thanks Pete Pi_thumbsup, no doubt you'll be huntin' plenty of em down....didn't think u could stay away from the track for to longLol2

Cheers