Enjoy The Internet Censorship
enjoy... the Internet censorship!
Courtesy of some retarded parliamentarian in.... (the land of the......!)

http://www.worktobejudged.com/strippause/peca.html

As this is a Busa site I thought I better throw in a photo of a Twin Turbo Busa that has an Apex BPD in it. Same ECU as the one that is still for sale in the Sales Section. Once again. Merry Xmas
Cheers
[attachment=8569]
[attachment=8570]
does that mean i cant watch the clip with the blonde and the donkey anymore
Regards

Dan
ATTENTION:

Can you all please remember that Canberra people do not make any of these laws.

These laws are made by mongoloids from all over Australia that just happen to congregate here.

It sh1ts me when the papers report Canberra has done this or that. Why don't they report it as the Federal Government has done this or that.

End of Rant
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I agree with you Les,, my other favourite is 'you live in Canberra with all the politicians'. HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE? They live with YOU, they only visit us, and that's the way we like it.
(21-12-2009, 10:40am)Busdriver Wrote: ATTENTION:

These laws are made by mongoloids from all over Australia that just happen to congregate here.

It sh1ts me when the papers report Canberra has done this or that. Why don't they report it as the Federal Government has done this or that.

End of Rant

(21-12-2009, 10:49am)Heidi1 Wrote: I agree with you Les,, my other favourite is 'you live in Canberra with all the politicians'. HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE? They live with YOU, they only visit us, and that's the way we like it.

Clap Clap Clap
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(21-12-2009, 10:40am)Busdriver Wrote: ATTENTION:

End of Rant

Yeah they should say Les , Dan , Max & Heidi make all the rules Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(21-12-2009, 02:22pm)ROD Wrote: Yeah they should say Les , Dan , Max & Heidi make all the rules Lol2

Oh we are all f****d now!

Oh shit wait thats me Lol2

Current policies on our agenda:
1: women must flash norks on request.
2: bikes are exempt from speed limits
3: hmm i dont think i want anything else so that is all for now.
Regards

Dan
sounds like a xmas wish list
Oh, sorry.
REPORT THIS POST----Would not edit.

I have received a request to edit. Please remove the words Mongoloid & Canberra as can only edit 15mins after posting. Sorry,was a cut & paste job.

Reported my own post.
If not possible. Just delete it please.
Cheers
Wm
Nah get f****d don't delete it I'm a mongoloid and proud.
Regards

Dan
(21-12-2009, 06:30pm)Dan85 Wrote: Nah get f****d don't delete it I'm a mongoloid and proud.

You are so!! Lol2RollLol2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I am cam across an interesting group known as the Electronic Frontiers Australia Inc. EFA is a non-profit national organisation representing Internet users concerned with on-line freedoms and rights.

EFA is independent of government and commerce and is funded by membership subscriptions and donations from individuals and organisations with an altruistic interest in promoting online civil liberties.

More info here http://www.efa.org.au/
Shayne
I found that extremely offensive Gruntmax, especialy as it is Christmas time, the celebration of the birth of our savior Jesus Christ, I dont need to see smut like that. I voted for labour and i hope they hurry up on their promise to protect our children from dangerous links such as those. In future if you wish to post up degrading movies of women I would hope it to be of a more extreme lesbian nature, with heavy sadistic undertones and the participents are obvisley quite uncomfatble with the whole situation
Did I miss something here?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(21-12-2009, 10:58pm)MaldonCsalt Wrote: with heavy sadistic undertones and the participents are obvisley quite uncomfatble with the whole situation

Sorry. Can't do that. Fetish. Refused Classification.

(psst, I have a VPN tunnel I can sell you)