XMAS PARTY NSW (AHC)
(16-12-2009, 11:27pm)bazman Wrote: Hey Kathy,
Can't make it on Satur-night....I'm stuck organising my work social club Chrissy Party.
Have a great time all you lot.....BK, Beer till Tara looks DroolSmittenDrool (then drink some more) !!!
Keep it fun,
bazman.
footnote:-
"Not drunk is He, who from the floor.........can rise again, and drink some more" Beer (author unknown)

Arr Baz I have so much Southen to spare Lol2
You guys (and othersLol3) have a great time at the party. I'd be there, but am caught up in a family Christmas BBQ on the Saturday.

Now remember!! Don't drink too much . . . be sensible, and don't stay up too late. Pi_freak

- if I can't have a good time no one else should either!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I'm in with a couple of Ladies under each arm Lol2
I have been able to get out of the candles by cantle light at the Domain Boobies4
Thanks to Graham and Cathy for a great evening, your hospitality was outstanding as always. I'll post more tomorrow, but for now, just a teaser.

Simmo, fulfilled a few fantasies tonight, he's always wanted to be naughty.

[Image: IMG_5666.jpg]

He is such a modern gent, that he was drinking champagne.

[Image: IMG_5661.jpg]

And here's Mr December. Jen and I think we should do a men of the busa club callender. Who's with us?

[Image: IMG_5668.jpg]

P.S. Simmo, this will teach you to mess with me.
Simmo,simmo,simmo Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Don't worry Rod, you're next.
simmos not a S.N.A.G.

hes a S.N.A.B.L

sensistive new age busa lover.

great piccies..too funny
(20-12-2009, 12:38am)Heidi1 Wrote: Don't worry Rod, you're next.

Lol2Lol2 Bwhaaaa, Hide Rod, Hell hath no fury like Heidi when u pull the piss out of her Rack!!!!Lol2.

Kathy & Graham, thank u so much for opening ur home up to the AHC last night. T'was a bloody good night, those that were too slack to attend, missed a top night!
I surfaced early this morning to Bundy tongueing my ear (No, it's not nice!) I actually felt a little seedy, must have been the box of chocolates I hoed into before we went out last night, after all it could not have been the Rum!!!!Lol3
Actually, maybe it was the pungent smell of burning rubber as Bruce & Simmo accelerated away! Bruce, that beast of your's just lit up so easy and with very little effort, I was impressed, so much so that I have asked Jen if she could talk to Mr. December in the hope that he could pass onto Santa that I want one!Very Happy
Thanks to everybody who went last night, it was an enjoyable evening.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Firstly like to thank Graham and Cathy for a great night
I remember the beer then the wine but after the rum things went per shaped Lol2 I think Heidi was mixing my drinks Lol3
I woke up this morning on my front lawn in some funny Santa out-fit Wtf & how did you photo crop me in those photos knowing about my dream Wm, can someone ring me & tell me if I was naughty, I did have a dream last night laying on a table with lots of lovely ladies attacking me Yes
It was great to catch up Guys & Gals
well im on the train headin home after a great nite with a great group of people.THANKS to kathy (with a K) n graham for there generosity and freindship and there footon.was great to see every 1 haven a great time lots of laughs and burnouts (will post video this arvo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M0uFvr270c
Well to all those that attended, thank you Clap and for those that didn't attend you missed a great night.

It was great to catch with people that we haven't seen in while and meet new people. Tycho whom we hadn't seen since our wedding in July 2007, Lisa and John (the Ruffy's) since November last year, and nice to meet Leanne (Simmo's better half), Simmo, Bruce, Big Kev (but we see him more than the rest of the attendees), Heidi for making the trek from the ACT (even though she cancelled her reservation under the pool table Lol3) and last but not least Tex and Jenn....thanks for all your help Jenn Clap.

We will post pictures up when Graham has loaded them onto the computer.

It was a great way to end the year, surrounded by friends.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all........
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Thanks again to Graham and Kathy for hosting the party, what an amazing amount of food! Lucky you've got Tara in case there was any left-overs. I didn't get a photo of my bed, if anyone did, I'd love a copy!

I'll post some nice photos of the party now, well as nice as I can make them, we're a funny looking mob! How bad were the burnout marks in the harsh light of day?

Dinner time featuring the lovely Mrs Ruffy (Lisa) wearing the santa outfit that was so badly abused later in the day.

Graham and Kathy, Tara and the rest of the pack.

Even Bruce is embarassed.

Everyone looking the wrong way except Lisa.

The usual suspects.

It was great to see you all again, even Tycho who we haven't seen since he went Mexican. Let's do it again soon. Next party is in Canberra.

Hi there

Give us enough warning and we will try to make it to the next party in Canberra.

Bruces burn mark goes half way up the street, Tychos goes half way to China. The vid is already on youtube.
(21-12-2009, 09:02am)1hotbusa Wrote: Bruces burn mark goes half way up the street, Tychos goes half way to China. The vid is already on youtube.

Put up a photo of the burnout marks in the daylight mate.