Mocha/Latte night in WA
Trophy
Wont be able to make it guys
Here I am Matt.
(19-12-2009, 12:29am)Roo Boy Wrote: Here I am Matt.

yeah should be able to do that one again wont know till Tuesday night need to get a big job out early this week.
This working for yourself sucks!!!
I remember working for a large Company and I would just book this time of the year Off with holiday pay of course!!!
Holiday pay.

I remember holiday pay. And bonuses. Just went to the pre-start and was informed that all the employees will be getting a christmas bonus and an ex-gratia 'thankyou' bonus.

Sometimes it sucks being a contractor.

I think its time to up my rate.
G'day G'day ... I'm a newbie to WA but am keen to get out meet new people and make new friends with Busa's. I was told to pop down with my new LO busa for this meeting so if no-one has a problem with it i might just come down if that's cool.
(19-12-2009, 10:31am)2010_LO_Busa Wrote: G'day G'day ... I'm a newbie to WA but am keen to get out meet new people and make new friends with Busa's. I was told to pop down with my new LO busa for this meeting so if no-one has a problem with it i might just come down if that's cool.

No Worries with that just rock on down and introduce yourself, see ya then.

Cheers Rev004
Sorry Guys, can't make it either. I'm off to Tassie with my bride.
Work day so if I get a chance I will just drop in on the way home.
Just in case I don't make it there in time. Merry Christmas to you all and catch up in the new year.
Regards
John
Fellers anyone else that is interested and down Rocky way be at the BP at Rocky City on Read Streat at 1730 (5:30pm) and we will leave from there approx 1745.

Dave will contact you either tonight or tommorrow to confirm meet place etc, Tony see you at the BP.

Cheers Rev004
Hi guy's.
We wil see you at the Lefty.

Sean
Scaryo Yards
(10-12-2009, 08:28am)Iburgr Wrote: Hi Dave,
The adress for the next "Mocha Latte night" is below, its right on the Swan River under the Stirling Bridge. and just before the "Red Herring restaurant. (easiest way is, head to the Fremantle harbour and follow the river away from it.)
See you on the 23/12/09 @ 6:30.

Rob.

"The Left Bank Bar and Cafe"
Address
15 Riverside Rd
East Fremantle
WA, 6158
Australia

I'm gonna try and make it down to this to introduce myself to a few more members
i will b there b good 2 meet new people
Hi Guys,
The Ministry of War and Finance has asked for my assistence in last minute Chritmas Shopping. I couldn't say no (like I had a choice). Pi_thumbsdown
I may either show up late or miss this oppurtunity to meet you all.

Merry Christmas to all and a very happy new year.
Cheers
Bill
Sorry guys still helping with shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great to see some new faces and must say the eye candy was pretty good as well.

Troy you missed some very nice Boobies4