XMAS PARTY NSW (AHC)
I'm in, sounds great.
I'm on arvo shifts that weekend...so I'm out
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I'm a 50-50 at this stage, but will probably be there either

(a) with family or
(b) with my new track bike!
Hey Yall, I'm back in Sydney. Bloody Vic Bussa boys sleep all winter, So Ive come back to NSW where all the action is.
Heidy - you drink like a boy.
Pan, yor a pussy, bring your little ones, tie their prams to the back of your bussa and fly them out.
Bruce - your a champion for all your previous hospitality - but you also drink like a woose. (that should stir something up). And your new rebuild goes like a moped. And your missing fingers make you punch like a girl.
As for the rest of yoo, remember where the first place you turn to when you have bike probs? the AHC. So get on it, and get on it.
Cant wait to catch up with everyone who tuns up. I will be there with full force.

Woo Hoo, and yar de da da. Jingle Bells, Happy Easter, Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all of us.

Tycho
Tycho you big poof!! Where the f*** are you? Get your arse over her NOW!! Bruce is pissed, but I'm awake!

While he's asleep, I reckon we can show him how to ride the big bore, it's a big girls bike anyway.

Love Bruce.
(in a manly way of course)

Smitten Smitten Smitten

P.S. Guess who? Boobies4
Ok guys and girls.....

We will the party venue, music (we will hide the Sing star until late in the evening Lol3), sausages, some steak, bread rolls, salads so if there is something not mentioned that you want please bring it.

The party is BYO, so please bring whatever you would like to drink, we will have plenty of ice.

See you here.....don't forget if you need to know where we live, PM me.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Yet another gathering I can't make it to. It's our Santa Run with the RFS, and guess who's been volunteered to be the big guy?? I will get my ass to some gathering some time, somewhere. I will, I promise!
(13-12-2009, 05:45pm)highwaybruiser Wrote: Yet another gathering I can't make it to. It's our Santa Run with the RFS, and guess who's been volunteered to be the big guy?? I will get my ass to some gathering some time, somewhere. I will, I promise!

You are welcome to swing by afterwards if you like.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I can only handle one West Coast Cooler - can anyone drink the other five? Party-smiley-018

Cheers Ruffy
(26-11-2009, 11:31am)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: Where do you guys normally hold the Xmas party???

Fifi are you able to attend? I would be nice to actually meet you.
(15-12-2009, 12:48am)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(26-11-2009, 11:31am)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: Where do you guys normally hold the Xmas party???

Fifi are you able to attend? I would be nice to actually meet you.

You would be Nice, would you really be nice.......Lol2
I'm off to the drags on Sat, I'll see how I go for time after it Pi_thumbsup
ok im pouting now!!! your hiding the sing star!!!!!!! geeezw what next mario cart???

would love to be there kath and graham...

as you know we just had a week away.hubs first week off in a year!...and it was grouse.

i bought the family the wee thingy......

should be danmed funny on xmas morn playing star wars with light sabers...

i put hubs mum in hosp today..she,s 87.and you guessed it pnuemonia.just like my granna two weeks ago

have a great party and dont hassle the neighbours too much!

love cheeky and niv
Hey Kathy,

Can't make it on Satur-night....I'm stuck organising my work social club Chrissy Party.
Have a great time all you lot.....BK, Beer till Tara looks DroolSmittenDrool (then drink some more) !!!

Keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

footnote:-
"Not drunk is He, who from the floor.........can rise again, and drink some more" Beer (author unknown)
(16-12-2009, 11:27pm)bazman Wrote: Hey Kathy,

Can't make it on Satur-night....I'm stuck organising my work social club Chrissy Party.

Keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

footnote:-
"Not drunk is He, who from the floor.........can rise again, and drink some more" Beer (author unknown)

Aye Bazz, as u know, I'm not one to put the pressure on!, but mate, this is priority and ur letting the team down!!!Lol2Lol2
Get it together!!!Roll

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

unfortunatly can't make this one , have a great night !