Canberrans Sips Again
(18-11-2009, 03:31pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I have a date with a lovely man, and that wins over you mob every time.

That would be right haven't you ever heard of the saying "Think of your mates"?

Have a great night mate. I'll have a jack and hit the sack a bit early, getting up at 0345am Thursday and Friday mornings.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bros before hoes isn't it?

It's only coffee, so I can ditch him and meet you guys later if we want to catch up. Gives me an out if I need one. If I don't, he rides so I could bring him. Nothing like you mob to sort out the men from the boys.

Is anyone else in?
(18-11-2009, 08:51pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Bros before hoes isn't it?

It's only coffee, so I can ditch him and meet you guys later if we want to catch up. Gives me an out if I need one. If I don't, he rides so I could bring him. Nothing like you mob to sort out the men from the boys.

Is anyone else in?

Dropping home to finish the new handle bars, riding with a chromed left and plain right - leaves the bike terribly unbalanced at high speeds you know. Then into bed by 8.30 for my early getup in the morning. Feel free to drop over if you like as I want to get this done asap. The new paint is also unbalanced by a shiny left and plain right. You can see the trouble I could get into here.BikerBikerBiker
THE SCOOTERS WERE THERE!!!! THE SCOOTERS WERE THERE!!!! Time for TROUBLE!!!

Dan!! WHERE ARE YOU, it's time to fight the scooters!!
(19-11-2009, 06:48pm)Heidi1 Wrote: THE SCOOTERS WERE THERE!!!! THE SCOOTERS WERE THERE!!!! Time for TROUBLE!!!

Dan!! WHERE ARE YOU, it's time to fight the scooters!!

They are fair dinkum soft cocks darlin' the weather is warm so better warm up the Vesper and head to Zeffer's for a latte!Pi_freakPi_freakPi_freak
THAT'S EXACTLY IT!! RATBAGS! We've done the hard yards over winter and now they think they can come out of the woodwork again because it is warm. Softies.
i propuse a venue change as i f*&^ing hate scooters and the low lifes that ride them(excluding that cute blonde sheila i saw riding a little red vespa down in melb last week she can come sit at my table anytime) im a bit busy work wise at the moment to get away. i was away all last week and i fly out tomorrow morning for the week to sydney and then i believe the week after im off again but not sure on that one. anyway if youd like i can investigate some alternate places to meet up? if not ill bring my knuckle dusters to zeffers and see if the scooters really wanna mix it with the big boys! on that note heidi bring the new fella nothing like giving scooter fags a beat down to see if hes got the stones to go the distance.
Regards

Dan
(23-11-2009, 09:24am)Dan85 Wrote: i propuse a venue change as i f*&^ing hate scooters and the low lifes that ride them(excluding that cute blonde sheila i saw riding a little red vespa down in melb last week she can come sit at my table anytime) im a bit busy work wise at the moment to get away. i was away all last week and i fly out tomorrow morning for the week to sydney and then i believe the week after im off again but not sure on that one. anyway if youd like i can investigate some alternate places to meet up? if not ill bring my knuckle dusters to zeffers and see if the scooters really wanna mix it with the big boys! on that note heidi bring the new fella nothing like giving scooter fags a beat down to see if hes got the stones to go the distance.

Let's do it this Thursday night then. Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2
ill be in sydney thursday night.
Regards

Dan
(20-11-2009, 10:09pm)Heidi1 Wrote: THAT'S EXACTLY IT!! RATBAGS! We've done the hard yards over winter and now they think they can come out of the woodwork again because it is warm. Softies.

Heidi,
please tell me you're in for Thursday night????

Les will be working..........as usual....Lol3Lol3Lol3
But I do have Saturday and Sunday off.

Then I work Monday and Tuesday, then off, till the monday following Tathra Pi_tongue
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Just like Mrs Slocum, I'M FREE!
(24-11-2009, 10:25pm)Busdriver Wrote: But I do have Saturday and Sunday off.

Then I work Monday and Tuesday, then off, till the monday following Tathra Pi_tongue

Gotta be happy with that fella.
(24-11-2009, 10:38pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Just like Mrs Slocum, I'M FREE!

You and I against the hordes of soft little pee wee vesper riders then kiddo!!Knuppel2BikerKnuppel2BikerKnuppel2Biker
6.30, let's be on time and we'll park nose to tail across the front of Zeffers.
(25-11-2009, 09:22am)Heidi1 Wrote: 6.30, let's be on time and we'll park nose to tail across the front of Zeffers.

I may even be 5 minutes early mate!!Knuppel2PoliceKnuppel2PoliceKnuppel2