BMW new 6 cylinder bike
Wow, what a motor, unsure about exhausts, check out gallery

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/11/10/bmw-c...otorcycle/
Scary yeah it lost me at the zorst but its a brilliant concept.love the single sided swingarms slick looking rims nice styleing as usual from BMW
Nice......Reminds me when they first displayed B-King
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Could it not have been possible to have it a V6 instead of a Straight6; make it a little narrower?
1 Powerball.
I like the built-in SatNav, although a bit small.........
Mmmmm I like - if they put the motor into the next generation K1300GT, K1300S, or K1300R then I would be interested. I wouldn't buy a Goldwing or a BMW LT though, so in the LT application it would be useless to me.
wow..i think its gorgeous. although having a beemer badge its prob gonna be cheaper to have a busa, probs more power anyway!
BMW make the best straight sixes in the world. Little argument about that.
What a great concept. Lets hope it becomes a reality within reach of the masses. Means the Japs will be out to top it. It can only be good for us all.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Didn't Kawasaki have an across the frame six cylinder engine in one of their bikes in the 70's ?
the kawasaki z1300 is the bike your thinking of and same as honda CBX 1000 both are big 6's and were the gun bike to have back then im sure the Z1300 set some impressive 1/4 mile times
(12-11-2009, 08:57pm)big kev Wrote: the kawasaki z1300 is the bike your thinking of and same as honda CBX 1000 both are big 6's and were the gun bike to have back then im sure the Z1300 set some impressive 1/4 mile times

and lets not forget the Benelli 6 's they made a 750 and 1000cc across the frame 6cyl.
Honda had success racing with a GP 125cc 5 cylinder that did 18,000rpm
and then a 250cc 6 cyl that revved up to 25,000rpm in the 1960s. After that the rules were changed 125s had to be singles and 250 max of twin.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Just orsome to look at!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
If they release it looking like that,im going to have to find an illigitimate job to get it lol.

Very impressive!

Dont want to know what it would cost...