Bruce, Simmo and Heidi trip and live travel map
Oh, when I said WE said some very rude things about Pan, I actually meant THE OTHER TWO, not me. I'm a good girl.
Wow! Published authors! Put me down for one as well. Where do I send the money?

p.s. - Geeze simmo... with all the advertising Bob and Mario are gonna give you the keys to the 'copter!
(19-08-2009, 01:17am)Astro Wrote: Wow! Published authors! Put me down for one as well. Where do I send the money?
p.s. - Geeze simmo... with all the advertising Bob and Mario are gonna give you the keys to the 'copter!

Yep I'll take you for a spin Pi_thumbsup when they are not looking of course Very Happy
(18-08-2009, 10:51pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Simmo, if you bring your book to Kangaroo Valley I might sign it if you behave!

I got the drags on
BUGGER!
Ping admin, can you put this thread in members ride pic's so its easyer to find, Cheers

Maybe Member Photos
Done.
(04-11-2009, 09:51pm)Astro Wrote: Done.

Thanks Rob Pi_thumbsup
Bump for Kev and Rainbow
Wow. That bring back some memories.
Damn! I didn't think it was possible to do it in that time frame!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Yo Heidi. I had lunch with Kev and Rainbow and I won the bet (well, actually Kev didn't shake on it so I don't get my 10 cents). Kev thought it took you 22 days. I told him and Rainbow that it would've taken Simmo and Bruce 22 days, but YOU were there and kept them honest!

I was also bragging about how I "nearly" made the trip too, but my selfish wife went and had a baby a couple of months before!
Did you tell them we had to slow down after Perth because we were going to fast and we were going to get back too early for the party? Could have done it in less time, EASY.
(28-07-2010, 03:58pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Did you tell them we had to slow down after Perth because we were going to fast and we were going to get back too early for the party? Could have done it in less time, EASY.

Or the day at the beach up at Broome & half a day Whale watching in SA lol
We did stuff about a bit didn't we. My favourite was you doing 80kms/hr along to Broome, mile after mile to try and conserve your tyre and nearly being collected by the bloke in the main street when you took off before dawn. Who's brilliant idea was it to run a drag tyre on a trip around the country?
(28-07-2010, 04:15pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We did stuff about a bit didn't we. My favourite was you doing 80kms/hr along to Broome, mile after mile to try and conserve your tyre and nearly being collected by the bloke in the main street when you took off before dawn. Who's brilliant idea was it to run a drag tyre on a trip around the country?

A fast trip is a good trip
My favourite bit was when Bruce said to the cops chuck you in paddy wagon & have your way with her She is a disgrace
(only 25kms over) Lol2