where to move too?
niv and i find ourselves at a prime time too move on..

eldest choofing off soon up too brissy ect too work and party.throwing in her accountancy.

the heir to the throne happy we moving as long as there is great bike spots for him..he is the kind of kid that makes alot of mates easy

gunna pack up my mother in law(not that she knows it yet and my granna who is in the worst nursing home and move)

depending on sale of our hutch.

few friends in brisvegas..but i reckon the humidity would be a shocker.

having appraisal on home on mon..its all going so fast.
but i reckon that means its meant to be..

i have heard around newcastle there will be lots of work..

thats pretty cool because fam in canberra....

hubs handy with alot of trades...quailfied excuvators,bobcats skid steer licence. quailfied welder...ex rice/ wheat farmer

ok people let me have it...

were should we move to???

need great nursing home and want a home with at least 2 acres for the f18a aircraft called wilbur(labby) and the pups..

plus granny flat or 5 bedrooms....

am i asking too much???

remeber i,m taking on mother in law.....
Let 'Domain' or 'Real Estate Australia' be your friend. You can do a bit of advance research on an approximate value of houses in your area and areas you are considering moving to. From what you have said in your original post, the Newcastle and Hunter regions sound ideal.

Write a list of your needs and wants. For example: NEED 5 bedrooms
WANT a granny flat....remember if the place doesn't come with a granny flat, then there are things like portables or kits which may balance out the cost of buying a property that already has one.

In that list also include the amount of land you would like, proximity to services (transport, hospitals and your big one a good nursing home), seasonal climate, employment prospects and don't forget the most important thing.....your budget which should also include real estate fees, solicitor/conveyance fees, stamp duty etc

Oh and don't forget about posting up when and where the 'house warming' party is Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
gawd kathy you dag..of course a party or 50!!!!

thing is good work for the man of the house....

he isnt getting younger..

the house is secondary...everything else is 100% on what we have here...

i want my man too not work as hard as he does...great supervisor and good bloke.

although he wont admit to being a supervisor..

frig ran his own buisness for 17 years..plus is main man with younger dudes around him in the concrete game..yet he argues with me he cant be a supervisor....

friggen exfarmers need a kick in butt..

anywhoooooooooooooooo.....at least we will be up there with great riders like the busa club members..
head south near the saphire coast ulladulla-merimbula-pambula i loved my time down there
Doesn't matter where you move to Ally & Niv! You will always be within riding distance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
I'd say come to the Gold Coast but we are actually full now. Please spread the word, the Gold Coast is fullPi_thumbsup
we have alot on our shoulders..

hubs mum..she is 87

my granna 93....

granna has osetoporisis...she tucks her ribs under her tumm too rest her back..she broke her pelvis
and do not know why...

my eldest bro we rang tonight and said we would like too move...(been in thought process at least 5 years) he said heck we will look into homes for her here at canberra.)

feeling very selfish...

oi fanks for the heads up pommie!!!

tyring for a place that has spare room for visitors....cause we want all our mates to stay
(27-10-2009, 04:34pm)cheeky Wrote: niv and i find ourselves at a prime time too move on..

eldest choofing off soon up too brissy ect too work and party.throwing in her accountancy.

the heir to the throne happy we moving as long as there is great bike spots for him..he is the kind of kid that makes alot of mates easy

gunna pack up my mother in law(not that she knows it yet and my granna who is in the worst nursing home and move)

depending on sale of our hutch.

few friends in brisvegas..but i reckon the humidity would be a shocker.

having appraisal on home on mon..its all going so fast.
but i reckon that means its meant to be..

i have heard around newcastle there will be lots of work..

thats pretty cool because fam in canberra....

hubs handy with alot of trades...quailfied excuvators,bobcats skid steer licence. quailfied welder...ex rice/ wheat farmer

ok people let me have it...

were should we move to???

need great nursing home and want a home with at least 2 acres for the f18a aircraft called wilbur(labby) and the pups..

plus granny flat or 5 bedrooms....

am i asking too much???

remeber i,m taking on mother in law.....

comment removed
You're going to turn me into a responsible human being one day Pan. You know the struggle I went through don't you!

Pi_freakCoolsmileyPi_freakCoolsmileyPi_freakCoolsmiley
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Malaney or Monteville... near nuff brissy, but nice in the hills.

Tassie...

(Well that's my list for now)
Go hard, or Go home!

will check those places out..fanks missy

told mother in law today and she is fine with it..(thought she may say no to going)

makes things a lil easier..son is feeling a lil dubious because of leaving his mates.which is natural.so do his parents.

see how the appraisal will go monday.
Now I will just have to be a serial pest if you do go the maleny/monteville track...

hmm or anywhere tassie for that matter.
Go hard, or Go home!
lol missy.too be truthful we are looking at homes that will accomodate guests...

either that or a caravan decked out!

seems so far the newcastle area is ideal for our family...

plenty of work not far from canberra..great retirment home for niv...shhhhh dont tell him that
Missy is right about Maleny Montville, I was the 1/2 hour ago :) Cool mountain climate, 20 min from Sunshine Coast, best riding roads around, country/farming feel, 1 hr from Brissie, stunning ocean views.......

But Pommie is right too - we are all full up - sorry !!!!! Only way to get here now is on a slow boat from Indonesia!!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(27-10-2009, 05:30pm)big kev Wrote: head south near the saphire coast ulladulla-merimbula-pambula i loved my time down there

^^^^ agree above -- we have sold our house here i sydney and we are moving down south the Tantawangalo - 10 acre property backing onto national park and has a crystal clear river running through the back of the property - this is down near Bega and not to far from Merimbula / tathra

moving in a few weeks.....

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....