New Family Addition
Hi all
a new family addition 7 wk old shep

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Congratulations, nice dogs.

At first I thought the bigger dog was like a bear skin rug Lol3. We too are considering a new addition to our family.....a dog Coolsmiley, except we are thinking Mastiff, Great Dane or Boxer.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Very Happy
Awwwww - how cute.

No wonder we didn't see you two out for a spin yesterday.

I think that is gonna be one spoilt puppy Mez..
Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
MAN Sheps are beatutiful babies!! Which breeder did you get him from and what's his name? My mate has had a series of beautiful Sheps, and his latest little bloke is about 4 mnths old now. German bloodlines and he is going to be BIG. Huge square jaw.

What does the bear skin rug think of the little interloper?
What does the bear skin rug think of the little interloper?

Ash the bear skin rug loves the new family addition

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Beautiful looking pup...I've always had a soft spot for Shepherds (no jokes about soft spots and dogs please), parents had a couple when I was a kid, most obedient dog on the planet in my opinion....nothing like having a furry shitting machine running around the place!!Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
man!!! they would make big set of ugh boots!!..

gorgoeous coats on them..

the puppy looks like a ball of fluff...

my brother always reckoned the best way too pick up chicks was too carry a puppy down the beach....
i think your puppies may be too big too carry thou
Hi there

Nice dogs Braddo. We had this young lady for a while, unfortunately didnt work out;

.jpg   McKenna1.jpg (Size: 44.17 KB / Downloads: 82)

.jpg   McKenna3.jpg (Size: 45.33 KB / Downloads: 83)

Still looking, still love the Mastiff breeds. She was 16 months and 75kg, and probably had another 15kg and 10% size to go.
Nice pup mate.....so cute!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Hi there

Well we now have a new addition to our family. We have a Blue Great Dane. Her name is Tara, she is 10 months old, house trained, lead and obedience trained. We have had her for a week today and gave her a bath and a new Kong toy today. Below are a couple of photos of Tara.

Kathy
[quote='BabyBusa' pid='195218' dateline='1256380071']
Hi there

Well we now have a new addition to our family. We have a Blue Great Dane. Her name is Tara, she is 10 months old, house trained, lead and obedience trained. We have had her for a week today and gave her a bath and a new Kong toy today. Below are a couple of photos of Tara.

Won't be long before she's stepping over that fence in the background (if she's not already).
(24-10-2009, 08:39pm)CJ03 Wrote: Won't be long before she's stepping over that fence in the background (if she's not already).

Not really. The fence behind her is 1.2m high and jumping doesn't interest her. She is really quite well behaved and is rarely more than a few steps away from me.

Here is another photo of her playing today.

Kathy
Awwww cute addition. Enjoy your new baby. I absolutely adore your bear skin rug hehe... S/He would certainly keep you warm on a chilly night.

Mark & I only have 4 pesky cats plus 1 blue tongue (wires animal in care).

We did have 2 dogs but they died about 3yrs ago. A Siberian Husky and a German Shephard Cross. Both beautiful boys..
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
Here are some more photos of the bear skin rug Ash & xena                        
BRADDO

(25-10-2009, 08:16am)Braddo Wrote: Here are some more photos of the bear skin rug Ash & xena

Looks like a bit of a dog mateLol3CoolsmileyLol3
Bundy understudy?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!