Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Any one going tonight?
Not looking real nice out there at the moment. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

G/day everyone i all motor would like to thank the people that being steering me in the right direction/guido,robert,carl simmo,jammieB,leonerd, &glen 4the extra help. anyway its taken me since july till the 2nd sep to run a nine.1.713,6.4319.924@14176,PB end ded upwith with a 1.1726,4.350@115.36,9.911@142.83. i said i wasnt goiing 2 to touch it tiill i had loww 1.7 &a 9,now its time. Since its at the shop i took my zx7r 4 the firt time took me all night 2 get 1.7 bloody hard on a stock smaller bike.Best 60 was 1.789 best run 11.058. Wont be there 4 a while as i had a close encounter of the bad kind 2 weeks ago against the rocks on the side of the road &broke a collar bone ,see use soon all motor

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Simmo

Get your re ring done under warranty Lol3 I'm sure after you've deleted a heap of pictures and removed your postcode from the front of it that you could convince Suzuki it was ridden by a careful lady owner!!!!!
(23-09-2009, 11:29am)all motor Wrote: G/day everyone i all motor would like to thank the people that being steering me in the right direction/guido,robert,carl simmo,jammieB,leonerd, &glen 4the extra help. anyway its taken me since july till the 2nd sep to run a nine.1.713,6.4319.924@14176,PB end ded upwith with a 1.1726,4.350@115.36,9.911@142.83. i said i wasnt goiing 2 to touch it tiill i had loww 1.7 &a 9,now its time. Since its at the shop i took my zx7r 4 the firt time took me all night 2 get 1.7 bloody hard on a stock smaller bike.Best 60 was 1.789 best run 11.058. Wont be there 4 a while as i had a close encounter of the bad kind 2 weeks ago against the rocks on the side of the road &broke a collar bone ,see use soon all motor

Shit thats no good, wishing you a speedy recovery
if anyone goes out tonight dont forget the nobby tyres. you'll get more grip with them than with street tyres. Skating rink springs to mind as to what the track will be like. Plus strong winds to go with it.Idiot2ScaryLol2Wtf
I don't think it will be on with this wind & how much dust would be there & next to the tip to top it off Pi_freak
Next week I think Biker
hi fellars i livie like 3ks from the track e & everithing inside or out is covered in dirt personally i would stay home & sure to be safe.
Thanks for the updates, dusty here as well. I now have a 20' container blocking the driveway until tomorrow at the earliest so cant get the bike out anyway. Leigh

(23-09-2009, 01:44pm)all motor Wrote: hi fellars i livie like 3ks from the track e & everithing inside or out is covered in dirt personally i would stay home & sure to be safe.
Getting ready to make some noise.

(22-09-2009, 07:41pm)simmo Wrote: I just looked on you site under servicing
why do you have me with the Ladies under servicing Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

http://www.rcmotorcycletuning.com.au/MyI...20wsid.JPG

[Image: Simmo%20and%20girls%20wsid.JPG]

So you'll be down for the Gundagai International Bike Show this year then Simmo?

[attachment=7499]

If i knew how to use photoshop mate, I would have slipped you in there....

Cheers Ruffy
Quote: So you'll be down for the Gundagai International Bike Show this year then Simmo?
If i knew how to use photoshop mate, I would have slipped you in there....
Cheers Ruffy

As if I would like to slip in there
Smitten Scary Smitten Scary Smitten

When is the show
Looking good tonight , Sun
280 cars booked & 36 bikes
Good night.Well done guido 10.1.Pi_thumbsup I earnt $200 bucks for the night on reaction which was nice.Very Happy
Spaman on a Gen2, you could feel the Smitten in the air Lol2
Biker
MMM should I go or should I go Sun Storm
1 run for $45 Pi_freak hang on thats only half the cost of some of the other events Pi_thumbsup