"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Technically... you were there too simmo... so if it does count... it adds to your score too.
(08-09-2009, 09:13pm)Astro Wrote: Technically... you were there too simmo... so if it does count... it adds to your score too.

Technically if I wasn't on the bike a the end surley it doesn't count Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
I'm sure I'm going to have many more offs before my time is up Pi_freak
If your not falling off your not trying hard enough Biker
Obviously I'm not trying hard enough. (.... and no intention of changing that).

Technically you're correct. Wasn't your fault. Unless you count kicking the side-stand and giving the pan-beastie a little shove. They may have been contributing factors.

AND... I told you not to stuff around with pans brakes... but... noooooooo...... you knew better! I don't care how extra virgin that olive oil was... I'm sure it's not good for master cylinders.
& to think I have had Pan as my pit crew at the drags a few times,
Its a wonder that I have a bike left at all Pi_freak
(08-09-2009, 10:04pm)simmo Wrote:
(08-09-2009, 09:13pm)Astro Wrote: Technically... you were there too simmo... so if it does count... it adds to your score too.

Technically if I wasn't on the bike a the end surley it doesn't count Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
I'm sure I'm going to have many more offs before my time is up Pi_freak
If your not falling off your not trying hard enough Biker

That's what i've been trying to tell everyone for the past 10 months Lol2

Cheers Ruffy
YOU'RE RIGHT Ruffy!! Why don't you give yourself a bit of a clap.
Clap Clap Clap
(08-09-2009, 10:23pm)Ruffy Wrote:
(08-09-2009, 10:04pm)simmo Wrote: If your not falling off your not trying hard enough Biker

That's what i've been trying to tell everyone for the past 10 months Lol2

Cheers Ruffy

So kind of you to provide a demonstration. Please don't do that again. We got the message. We'll be good. Promise. Coolsmiley
(08-09-2009, 10:25pm)Heidi1 Wrote: YOU'RE RIGHT Ruffy!! Why don't you give yourself a bit of a clap.
Clap Clap Clap

Harsh Heidi. Way harsh! Lol3

(between myself and the Ruff-sta, we could manage clap Trophy)
I know I know - after all the help Heidi gave me at the "scene" she's allowed to sink the boot in whilst i'm down Embarassed

Were you helping me when you said that you had to keep "adjusting" my pants or was i still unconscious then - wouldn't want you to get the wrong end of the stick on that one Eek

Incoming...................

Cheers Ruffy
Popcorn

Oh... this is going to be goooooooood !
Were you helping me when you said that you had to keep "adjusting" my pants or was i still unconscious then - wouldn't want you to get the wrong end of the stick on that one Eek

If I was 'adjusting' your pants and you were conscious, you WOULD remember.
Coolsmiley Coolsmiley Coolsmiley
(09-09-2009, 04:59pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Were you helping me when you said that you had to keep "adjusting" my pants or was i still unconscious then - wouldn't want you to get the wrong end of the stick on that one

Was that why he was smiling or do you think he was having a pleasant "flying" dream?CoolsmileyLol3Coolsmiley
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(09-09-2009, 04:59pm)Heidi1 Wrote: If I was 'adjusting' your pants and you were conscious, you WOULD remember.

Heidi, keep this sort of behaviour up and I'll have to ask you to give yourself a warning! Pi_tongue
(09-09-2009, 04:59pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Were you helping me when you said that you had to keep "adjusting" my pants or was i still unconscious then - wouldn't want you to get the wrong end of the stick on that one Eek

You're a diamond in the rough Heids Smitten

Cheers Ruffy
I think Heidi is doing the chicken dance again

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=7391]