Another bike stolen
Hi all
A mate's son had his bike stolen from the Herston Leukemia Foundation car park. It's a 2009 KTM 950 Super Enduro R Erzberg Edition.

[Image: 2009-KTM-950SuperEnduroRErzbergEditiona.jpg]

Rego is 095 ED.

Was only a couple of days old ... ensured with cover note. Still annoying, as there are only 100 of these available. If you see it riding around, maybe say "hello" to the rider :twisted.gif

Will post VIN etc numbers if I can get them today ... otherwise it'll be too late anyway.

I honestly believe we need to adopt the "hand off" approach ... ie catch a thief, cut off his/her hand ... I doubt we'd make it past one year of having to do this.

Anyway, hope everybody else's bikes are safe and sound.

Cheers & always stay upright
bkdu
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP I HATE THEIVES THERE DISPICABLE PEOPLE

ok ive had my vent i hope you get the bike back mate
(01-09-2009, 12:44pm)big kev Wrote: CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP I HATE THEIVES THERE DISPICABLE PEOPLE

ok ive had my vent i hope you get the bike back mate

Me quazillion ... ba$tids should be shot on sight.

Anyway ... details update:
VIN: BBKVE44068M943604
Engine #: 863042821

May they die a horrible, painful and veeeeery slow death ... hopefully the stolen bike will kill them ... mwuahahaha
MAn thats a hot bike:(
So sad.

I feel the same way.
An eye for an eye.
Steal,get ur hands cut.

Let us know how it goes if it turns up etc
f***kers..... I'd better watch mine. I live in the next street just around the cnr.
that sucks d!ck been such a desirable bike. mate had a KTM 525 stolen from his shed and they stripped it and sold it as parts! hope this won't be the same good luck with catching the bastards!
I agree, cut the f***kers hands off then force the prick to eat em!

Sorry to hear, hope he gets his bike back.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Doubt he'll get the bike back. But if we all concentrate really hard and wish the thieves to get what they deserve (Karma not law wise), then hopefully we can wipe the ba$tards out without lifting a finger ... the power of the human mind ... bwuahahahaha

Sorry if that's a bit creepy, but I actually believe some of it :)

Also, doubt anyone with half a brain would be riding this thing around. My bet is that this bike will be rebirthed (overseas?) or sold for parts.

Was watching "Knowing" last night ... got me thinking that it probably wouldn't be such a bad thing. Yeah I know, doom and gloom. Good movie though :)

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-a...a/man-shot- shot-7-times-at-elizabeth-north-and-survives/story-e6frea83- 1226574360151
I had my first bike stolen in December. I will use a xena alarm.always did but got slack after a while. Also ordered abikecover alarm that goes off if somebody tries to take the cover off.nothing happens to the thief.mine said he found the bike in the bush.$250 fine and 3 month good behaviour bond for possession of stolen article!. I calked him and told him I will remove his hand if he ever touched anything of mine.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!