New member here.... Hi all !!
welcome aboard bud!
Cheers all. I think that I am going to have a blast here. I have spent more time on the computer now saying "gday" than I did all night last night trying to work out how to strip the fuel pump and filters !! Just trying to work out who is who, and what is what ( I think that I already know all of the Black and Purple riders ???).
Ah another fellow novicastrian Welcome.
Welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome to the club Natcam.....hope to see you zipping around Newie (I'm on a silver/grey 03), flag me down...we'll have a beer.
Hay guys and gals. Seems as though there are a few members around Newcastle. My bike is Black and stickerless apart from the tank. As soon as I can work out how to upload piccys I will do so, and we will know who we are ???? Ummm, who am I and what ??? Im confused.............I will try to upload tonight.
(30-08-2009, 12:12pm)Natcam Wrote: Hay guys and gals. Seems as though there are a few members around Newcastle. My bike is Black and stickerless apart from the tank. As soon as I can work out how to upload piccys I will do so, and we will know who we are ???? Ummm, who am I and what ??? Im confused.............I will try to upload tonight.

Hey there Natcam,

Welcome and would you get a beach back drop in with the bike, I am sure that you are near the beach.

Cheers jamesallan BikerWelcome
Cheers James Australia2
As I am new here......what does "bump this thread" mean..............admin ? plus when I try to upload a picture, the screen shows that its loaded, but is blank. Any advice ?
Welcome to the AHC, Natcam...

Pi_thumbsupCoolsmileyPi_thumbsup
Welcome Natcam.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Welcomemate, hope you enjoy the club.
born to be mild