New member here.... Hi all !!
Hi all. I'm Natcam and live in Newcastle NSW. I have an 04 shiney Black Busa (it was black and purple) and have done a bit of a scmick up on. I admit that during the rebuild, I got a lot of helpful info from this site, and decided that I had might as well join up. Any way, I enjoy my Busa, but I am hopeless on the computer, so I will see how I go.

Hope to catch up with you guys soon on the road, and share your knowledge on everything Busa.

Cheers !
Welcome Natcam !
Welcome mate.

You painted over the black and purple shame shame shame. Pi_tongue
From a fellow black/purple owner.Showback
Thanks guys. Yes BLACKZOOK I had to paint it, cause 1 side was black and purple, and the other side was just straight "tarmac black" with custom "grazed striping". Turned out ok, so as soon as I work the whole computer thing out, I will post some pics up.
Welcome mate im another black n purple 04 owner there only a few of us that own them

glad to have you aboard
Welcome mate
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Yep, and we have all just posted. You are in a GREAT DEAL OF TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!
(29-08-2009, 10:25pm)Natcam Wrote: Thanks guys. Yes BLACKZOOK I had to paint it, cause 1 side was black and purple, and the other side was just straight "tarmac black" with custom "grazed striping". Turned out ok, so as soon as I work the whole computer thing out, I will post some pics up.

So far all of your responses have been from black purple owners. We are a rare breed. Post away but unless there is purple mixed with the black I will look away.Pi_tongue

Astro is a moderator with special powers we can hunt you down if you dont restore the bike to its purple greatness.Scary
Oh yes we are a rare breed. I dont see too many. I am not going to start any colour wars just yet. I have only been a member for about 38 and half seconds !!!(+ my last bike was a bright yellow TLR, so who am I to worry about colours) I am sorry BLACKZOOK but the only purple left on my bike is its history and my memory.
I'm tempted to remove Loafies post for 'inappropriate non-purple black content'.
(29-08-2009, 10:40pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm tempted to remove Loafies post for 'inappropriate non-purple black content'.

Bloody weirdos , Biker Lol2 Lol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Heidi, were you one of the riders that went on the big trip (ala Rapid mag) ?
Clearly my fame proceeds me. Simmo will sign your copy if you want!
Welcome to the board Natcam
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(29-08-2009, 10:40pm)Natcam Wrote: Oh yes we are a rare breed. I dont see too many. I am not going to start any colour wars just yet. I have only been a member for about 38 and half seconds !!!(+ my last bike was a bright yellow TLR, so who am I to worry about colours) I am sorry BLACKZOOK but the only purple left on my bike is its history and my memory.

Given you obvious regrets at covering the purple you are allowed to post but be warned you are on double secret probation.Trophy

Welcome to the site mate, good to see you have a sense of humor you should fit right in.