Poll: Are you coming to the club BBQ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - (1 attending)
30.00%
3 30.00%
Yes - (2 attending)
0%
0 0%
Yes - (3 attending)
0%
0 0%
Yes - (4 or more attending)
10.00%
1 10.00%
Sorry... can't be there.
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

aust busa club BBQ
(25-08-2009, 06:41pm)big kev Wrote: its not till october hutch so come along mate

Don't mind Hutch. He's been out drinking and celebrating since the All Blacks won... probably still feeling bit dizzy Pi_tongue
(25-08-2009, 10:41pm)pan Wrote:
(25-08-2009, 06:41pm)big kev Wrote: its not till october hutch so come along mate

Don't mind Hutch. He's been out drinking and celebrating since the All Blacks won... probably still feeling bit dizzy Pi_tongue

... and the Broncos! what an awesome weekend last week.
first the Dragons choked, a good ride to Kangaroo Valley, and to come back and watch the Wannabies i mean Wallabies get their hopes crushed! ANTICLIMAX...

Lol3
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(24-08-2009, 09:58pm)big kev Wrote: hey guys pan and i have decided to organise a BBQ for all busa members which i know will be a great day for members and there familys so bring the wife an kids also and make it a day.
sataday 10th october carrs park 12 noon i have attached the map bellow i know its not in some peoples areas but if you want to come it would be great to catch up with you all
cheers

hey bk,

am hoping to get to the BBQ to meet a few of u guys....haven't voted yet coz i won't know if i can make it until the day b4 (damn crappy [lack of] work roster)Undecided,

cheers & beers,
bazman
Coolsmiley
its all good baz i know its not easy with a roster shifts mate
Is it Ok for me to confirm a bit closer to the date?
(27-08-2009, 08:54am)big kev Wrote: its all good baz i know its not easy with a roster shifts mate

yeah, it sucks BIG-time m8.....i actually don't have a set roster, just blank-line day-to-day rostering, ie: day shift then night then back to arvo & by the end of the week i could be back on early morning shift.....if work slows down i might be able to swing it (fingers crossed) !?!
thats cool bazz we will all catch up eventually
Bump Bump Bump

Just a reminder to all that this BBQ is on the 10th October at Carrs Park, Kogarah Bay. Bring your own meat (steaks, sausages, chicken) and drink.
hey kev mate,,,ill be there, bec has to work. might have to catch a lift with you somehow, ill give you a call later.

cheers
Ruffy jnr
People, myself & a few others will attend.

Nick
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(29-09-2009, 08:47pm)busacrankin Wrote: People, myself & a few others will attend.

Nick

Standards are droppng! Lol2

Come on! Who else?
Bump

A gentle reminder, to all that this BBQ is on the 10th October at Carrs Park, Kogarah Bay. Bring your own meat (steaks, sausages, chicken) and drink. Weather permitting - if raining then this BBQ will be postponed,so come along and meet up with other Busa club members.....oh and don't forget you can bring along the family.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Sorry guy's, will be doing a Prostate Cancer run with the Federal vvmcc out of Murrumbateman. It is gunna be cold (freezing), Bundy will have to ditch her leathers and wear her lumber jacket & Dri-as-a-bone, spoilt bitch!lol.
Enjoy guy's, sorry we can't be there!.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

we will see you at the next 1 mate
unfortunatly can't make it , have a great day !