Poll: Are you coming to the club BBQ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - (1 attending)
30.00%
3 30.00%
Yes - (2 attending)
0%
0 0%
Yes - (3 attending)
0%
0 0%
Yes - (4 or more attending)
10.00%
1 10.00%
Sorry... can't be there.
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

aust busa club BBQ
hey guys pan and i have decided to organise a BBQ for all busa members which i know will be a great day for members and there familys so bring the wife an kids also and make it a day

sataday 10th october carrs park 12 noon i have attached the map bellow i know its not in some peoples areas but if you want to come it would be great to catch up with you all

cheers

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLR_enAU311AU311&resnum=0&q=carss+park+sydney&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=au&ei=Mn6SSuWAHI7q6AOz5oG4Cg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

(Edited by Astro to insert Poll... as discussed with kev)
Well if you put it that way, I'll come along!
I'll be there with wife and 2 kids.
Do you think I can bring the Golden Retriever (or is that a council no no)?
i will know tomorow mate i will have a definate yes or no
Maybe re-name it the 10th Anniversary Sydney BBQ day?
Everything is 10th anniversary this year!
but this is the first BBQ lol
Nah! We've had about a dozen before. Just ask 1hotBusa!

Okay, how about "The inaugural 10th anniversary Sydney and any other bloody place welcome BBQ gathering with coffee in a Thermos meeting"?

On second thoughts, "aust busa club BBQ" is perfect!
LMAO Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Clap
Bugger me and the boys will be driving our cars across the Simpson desert then, I would really have liked to attend.
there will be manny more bruce dont worry
I would come but my snag might be a bit smelly by the time i got there Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(24-08-2009, 10:24pm)pan Wrote: Nah! We've had about a dozen before. Just ask 1hotBusa!

I guess I will have to attend, since I generally cook the BBQ for the Busa Club Spannering sessions Lol3

1hotbusa will not be attending as he will be driving from Curtin Springs to Kings Canyon towards the Alice......Alice Wtf is Alice Lol2

I will be on my own as the kids are away at Singleton on an army cadet camp Yes
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Sounds like a tonne of fun!! Bummer there's not one in Vic.
kick off a BBQ in you own state mate

the pics below are only a few weeks old i have a BBQ at a park at central gardens merrylands with the katana australia group and bikers australia and it was a great day i kicked it off at 9 am and the last guy to leave was 4pm and was a great all round day every 1 brought there family and kids

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-08-2009, 01:07pm)big kev Wrote: kick off a BBQ in you own state mate

the pics below are only a few weeks old i have a BBQ at a park at central gardens merrylands with the katana australia group and bikers australia and it was a great day i kicked it off at 9 am and the last guy to leave was 4pm and was a great all round day every 1 brought there family and kids

damn!... forgot about the bbq.
im 2mins up the road too Drool
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
its not till october hutch so come along mate