retireing the busa
its all good heidi
(19-08-2009, 06:12pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Goodness knows we fight like one.

Pi_thumbsup Brilliant!!!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Sad to here the Busa's going big Kev, licences and Busa's dont always go together i spose, although not many bikes go together well with a licence Very Happy.
Hope you enjoy the cruiser , one of the nicest out there imo Pi_thumbsup.
yeah i looked at the vulcan but the M109R is the ducks nuts for me it has power but its a crusier and will serve me well
(19-08-2009, 06:31pm)big kev Wrote: yeah i looked at the vulcan but the M109R is the ducks nuts for me it has power but its a crusier and will serve me well

Have you thought of a Warrior (Yamaha) 1800cc of cruiser that handles like a sports/cruiser. Have ridden a couple and have found they are pretty awesome. But they still ain't a BUSA. Good luck on your choice mate and what ever you end up throwing your leg over hope you stay safe!!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
awwwww i can't believe it mate! so what are you taking off it cause i'll be looking for a nice busa to put in the shed when i join the navy in a few weeks.
Make sure you sell the Purple to a girl thats where they belong
Now i will be off for a week or so to they calm down Very Happy

Nah just kidding best of luck with what ever you decide but make sure you test ride the m109 first ,Thats what turned me away from the boulevarde Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Too damn right!! For about 10 years now the busa has been a big girl's bike!
Icon_box_ Knuppel2
kev you have been nothing but a friend of mine.

i,m saddend you have to sell the busa buts thats ok i forgive ...

just stay in the club and be in the mcc please.

you are an incredibly generous person and damned nice bloke.

i for one dont give a flying frig you wont own a busa for a while,just believe.....
thanks guys i wioll stay apart of the MCC as a delegate for this club and your a grat freind as well cheeky

nick i will be takeing off the seats,yoshis,all bling and returning the bike back to stock
far out kev i feel like im loosing my left arm..

i,m just glad your staying a spokesman for the mcc..you and baby busa make a formatable team.

just promise to stick around mate.you are invaluable
i will do cheeky i will represent this club to the up most of my ability i will always be involved with this club for many many yrs to come
(19-08-2009, 08:53pm)ROD Wrote: Make sure you sell the Purple to a girl thats where they belong

Baby Jesus will punish you for your blasphemy. I he doesnt then I willKnuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2

Heidi back me up here.Frown
FARK OFF DOPEY YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!!
Pi_tongue
(19-08-2009, 10:11pm)Heidi1 Wrote: FARK OFF DOPEY YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!!
Pi_tongue

Fuggin great, NEVER EVER trust anyone who rides a poiple busa.

Rod I was only kidding mate please dont hurt me.Embarassed